• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use Theme Invitations

In summary, choosing a theme for party invitations can be done by considering the occasion, personal interests, color scheme, or incorporating a specific food or drink. The wording on the invitations can be customized and there is a variety of themes to choose from. The invitations are easy to assemble and send out, and matching party supplies can also be ordered.
mmilus
Gold Member
I am preparing for an appetizer party soon and would like to use the Easy and Impressive Appetizer invites. When I go to the download page of Consultant's Corner and select that party, it says they are available to use if you have a Personal Website, which I do. However, I can't seem to get to them. :grumpy:Where are they on the website? Thanks for any help I can get!
Marci

The Easy and Impressive Appetizer invites are available to download from the Consultant's Corner website. To access them, click on the "Downloads" tab at the top of the page, then select the Easy and Impressive Appetizer Invites from the list of downloads. You will then be directed to the appropriate page where you can download the files.

To access the Easy and Impressive Appetizer invites on the Consultant's Corner website, follow these steps:1. Go to the Consultant's Corner website and log in using your Personal Website login credentials.2. Once logged in, click on the "Party Tools" tab at the top of the page.3. On the left side of the page, under the "Party Tools" tab, click on "Party Invitations."4. Scroll down to the "Easy and Impressive Appetizer" section and click on the "Download" button next to the invite you would like to use.5. The invite will then be downloaded to your computer and you can print it out or send it electronically to your guests.If you are still having trouble accessing the invites, you can contact the Pampered Chef Consultant Care team for further assistance.

1. How do I choose a theme for my party invitations?

There are many ways to choose a theme for your party invitations. You can start by considering the occasion or event you are hosting, such as a birthday, holiday, or bridal shower. You can also think about your personal interests or hobbies, and use that as inspiration for a theme. Another option is to choose a color scheme or incorporate a specific food or drink into your theme. Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose a theme that you and your guests will enjoy and have fun with!

2. Can I customize the theme invitations with my own wording?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the wording on your theme invitations. In fact, we encourage it! This allows you to personalize the invitations to your specific event and make them more meaningful for your guests. You can also add in any additional information or details that you want to include, such as dress code, RSVP information, or special requests.

3. Do you have a variety of themes to choose from?

Yes, we offer a wide variety of themes for our invitations. From classic and elegant to fun and playful, we have something for every occasion and personal style. Our themes also include various seasonal options, so you can find the perfect invitations for your holiday parties or events.

4. Are the invitations easy to assemble and send out?

Yes, our theme invitations are designed to be easy to assemble and send out. They come with clear instructions and all the necessary materials, such as envelopes and embellishments. You can also choose to have us address and mail the invitations for you, or you can do it yourself using our online tools.

5. Can I order matching party supplies to go with my theme invitations?

Absolutely! We offer a wide range of matching party supplies, including plates, cups, napkins, and decorations, to help you create a cohesive and coordinated party theme. You can easily browse and order these items along with your invitations, making party planning even more convenient and stress-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cpaylor
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • raebates