• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use a Scalloped Bread Tube for Ice Cream?

You pack in the softened ice cream nice and tight, and pop the whole thing back in the freezer. When you're ready to cut it, run lukewarm water over the outside, take off the end caps, and slide the ice cream right out. Easy!
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a customer who has the scalloped bread tube, and doesn't know how to use it. I have no clue, anyone know??

Take crescent rolls, unroll them and connects the seems. sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Roll back up and place in a sprayed bread tube. BAke according to directions and let cool completely before removing from tube. slice and serve.
LOVE them!

Move the center rack to the bottom third of the oven. Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray every nook and cranny of the bread tube with oil (including the caps). Put the cap on one end of the bread tube. Open a tube of Pillsbury French Bread, and stuff the bread into the tube. Cap the other end. Stand the bread tube up on the oven rack. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes on a cooling rack. Slide the bread out of the tube. Cool and slice. Tada! Pretty sandwich bread.

Does she still have the use and care card that comes with it? THat's a good place to start.

Sure, it's just like you, Debbie, to get all logical. ;)

I just plop the Italian or French bread (in the crescent roll section too) loaves - much easier that way!

Uses for bread tube
PCCHeather0506 said:
I have a customer who has the scalloped bread tube, and doesn't know how to use it. I have no clue, anyone know??

You can also use this as a cookie cutter for cookies or for lunch meats and cheese so they look cute in your little scalloped breads.

Debbie :D

You can also pack it with ice cream and slice up pretty little ice cream "flowers."

Ice cream
raebates said:
You can also pack it with ice cream and slice up pretty little ice cream "flowers."

How would you get it back out? Has anyone actually done this one? I could see cutting a slice of ice cream then using the tube to cut the ice cream into a flower shape but I would think it would be hard to get the ice cream back out of the tube if you stuffed it full of ice cream.

You pack in the softened ice cream nice and tight, and pop the whole thing back in the freezer. When you're ready to cut it, run lukewarm water over the outside, take off the end caps, and slide the ice cream right out. Easy!

1. How do I clean the bread tube?

Cleaning the bread tube is simple! Allow the tube to cool completely before disassembling it. Then, use a small brush or pipe cleaner to remove any excess dough or residue. The tube and its parts are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

2. Can I bake other types of bread in the bread tube?

Absolutely! The bread tube can be used for a variety of breads, including white, wheat, and even gluten-free options. Just make sure to adjust the recipe and cooking time accordingly.

3. Do I need to use any type of cooking spray or oil?

No, the bread tube is made of non-stick material, so there is no need to use cooking spray or oil. However, you can lightly dust the tube with flour for added ease of release.

4. How do I prevent the bread from sticking to the tube?

To prevent sticking, make sure to thoroughly coat the tube with flour before adding the dough. You can also dust the dough itself with flour before placing it in the tube.

5. Can I use the bread tube in a regular oven?

Yes, the bread tube is designed to be used in a regular oven. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking time and temperature for your specific recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampercheffin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampercheffin
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef