• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, simply host a party or place an order of $75 or more. For every $75 spent, you will receive $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars to use on a future purchase. Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions. However, they cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef Dollars or used towards tax or shipping fees. Pampered Chef Dollars are valid for 90 days from the date they are earned. After 90 days, they will expire and cannot be used for future purchases. Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards a party order. Simply let your consultant know that you have Pampered Chef Dollars to redeem and they will apply them to
lockhartkitchen
I got $5 PC dollars from my director. I want to submit a supply order and redeem these. When I type in $5 PC dollars on my payment then the remainder on my PC debit card everything looks fine, but how do they know I really have $5 PC dollars? There is nowhere to type in the serial number, etc. I need to submit tonight. Help!

You have to pt in the serial number on CC. Under managing your business click on PC dollars and you can enter it there. Then you can use the PC$ with P3.

I knew there was a "secret". thank you!!!!

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, simply host a party or place an order of $75 or more. For every $75 spent, you will receive $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars to use on a future purchase.

2. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions. However, they cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef Dollars or used towards tax or shipping fees.

3. How long do I have to use my Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are valid for 90 days from the date they are earned. After 90 days, they will expire and cannot be used for future purchases.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars towards a party order?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards a party order. Simply let your consultant know that you have Pampered Chef Dollars to redeem and they will apply them to your party order.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase a gift certificate?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used to purchase gift certificates. They can only be used towards product purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef02
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • NooraK