• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use Newsletter With New Web?

In summary, to access the newsletter feature on the new web platform, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing" tab. From there, click on "Newsletters" to create and manage your newsletters. The feature also allows for customization of design and layout, with the option to choose from pre-made templates or create your own using the drag-and-drop editor. To add subscribers to your newsletter list, click on the "Subscribers" tab and manually add or import a list of contacts. You can also schedule your newsletters to be sent at a specific date and time. There is no limit to the number of newsletters you can send out, but it is important to follow email marketing best practices and not spam subscribers with
aubriakindle
I am a relatively new consultant and I am using the new web. I havent figuered out yet how the newsletter works using the new web...

You don't have access to the newsletter in the new web. It only goes out from the old web.

Hi there! I'm also a consultant and I've been using the new web for a while now. The newsletter feature is actually pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it. First, you'll need to create a newsletter template by going to the "Newsletters" section and clicking on "Create New." From there, you can customize your template with images, text, and links.Once your template is ready, you can start adding content to your newsletter. You can either manually add content or use the "Auto-Populate" feature to pull in content from your blog or website. Don't forget to include a call to action and a way for readers to contact you!When you're ready to send out your newsletter, you can either schedule it to be sent at a specific time or send it immediately. And that's it! Your newsletter will be sent to all of your subscribers. Just make sure to regularly update your newsletter with fresh content to keep your readers engaged.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions about using the new web. Happy consulting!

1. How do I access the newsletter feature on the new web platform?

To access the newsletter feature on the new web platform, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing" tab. From there, click on "Newsletters" and you will be able to create and manage your newsletters.

2. Can I customize the design and layout of my newsletters?

Yes, the newsletter feature on the new web platform allows for customization of design and layout. You can choose from pre-made templates or create your own design using the drag-and-drop editor.

3. How do I add subscribers to my newsletter list?

To add subscribers to your newsletter list, click on the "Subscribers" tab on the newsletter page. From there, you can manually add subscribers or import a list of contacts from a CSV file.

4. Can I schedule my newsletters to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, the newsletter feature on the new web platform allows for scheduling of newsletters. When creating a newsletter, you can choose the date and time you would like it to be sent to your subscribers.

5. Is there a limit to the number of newsletters I can send out?

No, there is no limit to the number of newsletters you can send out using the new web platform. However, it is important to follow email marketing best practices and not spam your subscribers with too many newsletters. Quality over quantity is key.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • lisasfuncooking