• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Uploading Your Profile Picture

In summary, to upload a picture to your Pampered Chef profile, log in and go to your profile page. Select the "Edit Profile" button and then "Change Photo" to upload an image from your computer. The recommended size is 200x200 pixels in JPEG or PNG format. You can change your profile picture at any time by following the same steps. If your picture is not showing up, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache, or contact customer service for assistance. While a personal photo is encouraged, you can use a picture of something else that represents you, but avoid copyrighted or inappropriate images.
D Levad
Gold Member
I have been trying to upload a picture of myself on my profile. It says it is there but when I post it does not show up. What am I doing wrong or should I be doing? Thanks for any help.

Is it within the size limits? If not you may have to resize it.

I am not sure, but I will look into that.. Thanks

I am an admin for another site (flooring) that uses the same software that CS does. I regularly have members email me with pics to resize and upload for them. I can resize them for you if you want and email them back. (I don't have the privs of an admin here to do it for you.)

The picture under your username on posts is your avatar, that is different than your profile picture. Have you uploaded it as an avatar, or just a profile picture?

Mystik said:
The picture under your username on posts is your avatar, that is different than your profile picture. Have you uploaded it as an avatar, or just a profile picture?

The profile pic size limit is 100X100 pixels. The Avatar size is 75X75 pixels. Both of these are very tiny for most of today's camera resolutions.

It was the avatar that I needed to upload.. Thanks everyone for your help.

1. How do I upload my picture to my Pampered Chef profile?

To upload your picture to your Pampered Chef profile, log in to your account and go to your profile page. Click on the "Edit Profile" button and then click on the "Change Photo" button. You can then select a photo from your computer to upload as your profile picture.

2. What size and format should my picture be for uploading?

Your profile picture should be a minimum of 200x200 pixels and in either JPEG or PNG format. We recommend using a square image for best results.

3. Can I change my profile picture after it has been uploaded?

Yes, you can change your profile picture at any time. Simply follow the same steps as when you initially uploaded your picture and select a new image to use.

4. Why is my picture not showing up on my profile?

If your picture is not showing up on your profile, it may be due to a slow internet connection or a technical issue. Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Can I use a picture of something other than myself for my profile picture?

While we encourage you to use a personal photo for your profile, you can use a picture of something else that represents you, such as your favorite recipe or kitchen tool. However, please refrain from using copyrighted or inappropriate images.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • naekelsey