• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tweaking My Show for Success: Tips for Keeping Guests Engaged and Interested

Remember, it's all about keeping things fun and engaging for both you and your guests. In summary, to keep your shows engaging and fresh, try mixing up the recipes you demonstrate, incorporate different tips and tricks, offer promotions or specials, and ask for feedback from your guests. Keeping things fun and engaging will help you build your business and reach your goals.
mirandalea
I've just submitted my four shows at the end of March to qualify and earn my Executive Skillet. (Go Me!!!) I have six bookings for the next two months, all from my first four shows. I know the recipe will be different, but what else can I do so that the people who attended my other shows won't feel like they're seeing a rerun? I don't have a lot of products other than the starter kit, and now my skillet. I tried to give little insights and personal stories when I demo, but I hate to use the same stories over and over. I don't want to get boring. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Trying doing a hands on show. I am doing Profiterole Puffs as a hands on demo for my next few shows. You can get all the tools you need for this recipe from the Supply Order for a discount.

dont forget that this is kit enhancement month also!! you can get new products to show to your new guests!!

since your a SS I wouldnt advise the kit enhancement
the $ you spend does not count towards your SS.
I would wait to get a good show & add stuff to that so you get the host discount/commission & it counts towards the SS free stuff.

I'd do some desserts.
like the fruit topped triple chocolate pizza, the banana split brownie
OR even the skillet turtle cake or the pineapple upside down skillet cake.
That'll focus on the cookware and stones.

I'm new too... it's all about the games you play too... keep them wanting more!

Congratulations on submitting your four shows and earning your Executive Skillet! That's a huge accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself. It's great to hear that you already have six bookings for the next two months from your first four shows. That's a great start to building your business and reaching your goals.As for keeping your shows fresh and engaging, there are a few things you can do. First, try to mix up the recipes you demonstrate at each show. This will not only keep things interesting for your guests, but it will also give you the opportunity to showcase different products from your starter kit.Additionally, you can try incorporating different tips and tricks into your demonstrations. These can be related to the products you are using or cooking techniques in general. You can also share personal stories or experiences related to the products you are demonstrating.Another idea is to offer different promotions or specials at each show. This will give your guests something new and exciting to look forward to, and it will also help you increase sales.Lastly, don't be afraid to ask your guests for feedback and suggestions. You can even have a suggestion box at your shows where guests can write down their ideas for future demonstrations. This will not only help you keep things fresh, but it will also show your guests that you value their input.Keep up the great work and best of luck with your future shows!

1. How can I increase attendance at my show?

The best way to increase attendance at your show is to spread the word and invite as many people as possible. Utilize social media, email, and word of mouth to invite friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also offer incentives or promotions to encourage people to attend.

2. How can I make my show more interactive?

There are several ways to make your show more interactive. You can incorporate games, quizzes, or demonstrations into the presentation. You can also encourage guests to participate by asking them questions, having them try out products, or involve them in a cooking demonstration.

3. What are some creative ways to showcase products during my show?

One creative way to showcase products is to create themed displays or set up different stations for guests to try out products. You can also use props or create before and after displays to show the benefits of using the products. Another idea is to have a guest chef or influencer demonstrate how to use the products in unique recipes.

4. How can I personalize my show for different audiences?

To personalize your show for different audiences, you can tailor your presentation to their interests or needs. For example, if you are hosting a show for new moms, you can focus on quick and healthy meal options. If your audience is interested in sustainability, you can highlight the eco-friendly features of the products. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions from your guests to make the show more relevant to them.

5. What are some tips for keeping my guests engaged throughout the show?

Keeping your guests engaged is key to a successful show. Some tips for keeping them engaged include having a well-paced presentation, incorporating interactive elements, and asking for their input and participation. You can also offer refreshments, play background music, or provide product samples for guests to try. A sense of humor and enthusiasm can also help keep your guests interested and entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Saturday Gourmet