• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to tweak my show...

mirandalea

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2006
I've just submitted my four shows at the end of March to qualify and earn my Executive Skillet. (Go Me!!!) I have six bookings for the next two months, all from my first four shows. I know the recipe will be different, but what else can I do so that the people who attended my other shows won't feel like they're seeing a rerun? I don't have a lot of products other than the starter kit, and now my skillet. I tried to give little insights and personal stories when I demo, but I hate to use the same stories over and over. I don't want to get boring. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
Trying doing a hands on show. I am doing Profiterole Puffs as a hands on demo for my next few shows. You can get all the tools you need for this recipe from the Supply Order for a discount.

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
dont forget that this is kit enhancement month also!! you can get new products to show to your new guests!!

Feb 25, 2006
since your a SS I wouldnt advise the kit enhancement
the $ you spend does not count towards your SS.
I would wait to get a good show & add stuff to that so you get the host discount/commission & it counts towards the SS free stuff.

I'd do some desserts.
like the fruit topped triple chocolate pizza, the banana split brownie
OR even the skillet turtle cake or the pineapple upside down skillet cake.
That'll focus on the cookware and stones.

I'm new too... it's all about the games you play too... keep them wanting more!