• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to start a website

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
I have a recruit who is ready to set up her personal website but can't find a link to do so. I have had mine for over three years and don't remember how I did it. I had her check under "Promoting your business" and she can't find anything and she doesn't have a "Personal Web Site" link under "Frequently Used Links". Where do I send her to set up her website?? I feel so stupid!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Look at the red tabs at the top of CC- "Promoting Your Business". She should be able to see "Personal Web Site Assistant", and since she doesn't have one yet- it should walk her through that. I THINK..>it's been awhile for me too.

She does have to have her PC Debit or Credit Card first though, in order to be billed.

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Look at the red tabs at the top of CC- "Promoting Your Business". She should be able to see "Personal Web Site Assistant", and since she doesn't have one yet- it should walk her through that. I THINK..>it's been awhile for me too.

She does have to have her PC Debit or Credit Card first though, in order to be billed.

She has tried that and says there is no link. She does have a debit card. She said she has even tried searching the site and said the links talk about it but don't get her there.. argggghhhh :)

She was inactive last month (and hasn't submitted yet this month), could that make a difference? It was her first month of inactivity.

Last edited:

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
hmmmm...what about under the First Tab - Managing your Business. Then scroll down to "My Shows. there is something there for Personal Web Site. But not sure if that will do it too. Since I've already got my site, I don't think I'm seeing what she would be...and it's been almost 2yrs.

if that doesn't work, she may need to call Tech Support instead of spending too much time looking any more.

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Thanks! I'll mention that to her tomorrow. She has given up and went to bed <g> Maybe fresh eyes will help. I told her I would call and ask if I couldn't find out here.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
On the main Consultant's Corner Web Page, there should be a temporary link above the Consultant Connections box (right column) to click on and go through the steps. It's only there for a limited time with new consultants. Is this her 2nd month? It should be there there throughout her first 90 days, but I've never had a recruit go inactive in their first 90 days, so if she's still in that time frame & it's not there, then it's probably because of her being inactive. If she qualifies in her first 90 days, she'll get a free trial. But she does have the have TPC Debit Card or TPC Credit Card to establish her site. They will not take a personal credit card. ;)

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
On the main Consultant's Corner Web Page, there should be a temporary link above the Consultant Connections box (right column) to click on and go through the steps. It's only there for a limited time with new consultants. Is this her 2nd month? It should be there there throughout her first 90 days, but I've never had a recruit go inactive in their first 90 days, so if she's still in that time frame & it's not there, then it's probably because of her being inactive. If she qualifies in her first 90 days, she'll get a free trial. But she does have the have TPC Debit Card or TPC Credit Card to establish her site. They will not take a personal credit card. ;)

She actually didn't take advantage of it back then. She is just starting her second year.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
If all else fails she could email the HO to ask for help.

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Found out it was what I was afraid of.. you have to be active to sign up for a website. If you are inactive it can take 3-4 days after you become active to be able to activate your website.. ARGH! *sigh*

Nov 12, 2009
I guess I am in the same situation: had my first 90 days in February, qualified for free trial, expired in April, inactive since March. Now I want to get the site back and no link to do it :(...I'm assuming that I have to be active again?!?
The bad part is that my business cards have the website on them :cry:
Anybody know how much will it cost me? How about if I can pay partial with $PC?

Thank you

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
She was inactive last month (and hasn't submitted yet this month), could that make a difference? It was her first month of inactivity.

Has she qualified yet? If not, and because she was inactive last month, she probably can't do it yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
Ksiera
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views