• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Set Up a Facebook Show for a Catalog Event?

In summary, to set up a Facebook show with Pampered Chef, you will need to become a consultant and create a free online account. Once you have an account, you can access the Show Tools and create a show on Facebook. You can schedule your show in advance and invite guests using the "Invite Guests" feature or by sharing your show link. You do not need a certain number of Facebook friends to host a show, but having a larger network can help reach a wider audience and potentially generate more sales. As a host, you can earn rewards through the Host Rewards program, including free and discounted products and additional rewards for booking future shows with your guests.
TheFreddiesCook
Could you share the best way to set up a show as an "event" on Facebook? It would be for a catalog show, not as an invitation to come to one, but to place orders with me... except I don't have a website any longer... What would be the best way to do this? Thanks!!

Have them message or email you their order, then call them to get credit card information from them. They can shop at the pamperedchef.com, but make sure that they know they MUST order through you to count towards the show and to earn the guest special.

I have never done a facebook show before , how do I set up a show/event for a host? I have a facebook business page. I want to set up a host that is hosting a catalog show so she can use the facebook tool as well to reach more friends.

1. How do I set up a Facebook show with Pampered Chef?

To set up a Facebook show with Pampered Chef, you will first need to become a consultant and create a free online account. Once you have an account, you can access our Show Tools and select "Create a Show". From there, you will be guided through the steps to set up your show on Facebook.

2. Can I schedule a Facebook show in advance with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can schedule a Facebook show in advance with Pampered Chef. Once you have created your show, you will have the option to schedule a date and time for it to go live on Facebook. This allows you to plan and promote your show ahead of time.

3. Do I need a certain number of Facebook friends to host a Facebook show with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need a certain number of Facebook friends to host a show with Pampered Chef. However, having a larger network can help you reach a wider audience and potentially generate more sales.

4. How do I invite guests to my Facebook show with Pampered Chef?

To invite guests to your Facebook show, you can use the "Invite Guests" feature in Show Tools. This will allow you to select specific friends, groups, or events to invite to your show. You can also share your show link on your Facebook page or in private messages to invite people to join.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Facebook show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting a Facebook show with Pampered Chef. Our Host Rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future shows with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ccmahaffey