• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Easily Send E-Invites? Are There Any Simple Instructions Available?

In summary, a simple guide for sending e-invites is available through various website builders or platforms like Evite or Paperless Post. The steps include logging in to your website, choosing an event type, customizing the invitation, adding a personal message, selecting a guest list, previewing and sending the invites, and managing RSVPs.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Has anyone created simple instructions for how to send e-invites?

I am trying to create something I can send to my hosts separately to get them to use my website. I found a few files on how to use the site in general, but nothing that gives them the steps to sending e-invites (old PWS obviously not new site).

I am trying to come up with something but I'm on step 8 and it's looking WAY more complicated than it needs to be.

I know there MUST be something that's already been created that I can use. Thanks!Here is a simple guide for sending e-invites:Step 1: Log in to your website. If you don't have a website yet, you can easily create one through a website builder or use a platform like Evite or Paperless Post.Step 2: Navigate to the "Events" or "Invitations" section of your website.Step 3: Choose the type of event you want to create an invitation for (e.g. party, fundraiser, meeting).Step 4: Select a design for your invitation. You can choose from pre-made templates or create your own design.Step 5: Customize your invitation by adding event details such as date, time, location, and any other relevant information.Step 6: Add a personal message to your invitation. This can be a brief description of the event or a special note for your guests.Step 7: Choose your guest list. You can either manually add email addresses or import a list from your contacts.Step 8: Preview your invitation to make sure all the information is correct and the design looks good.Step 9: Send your e-invites. You can either send them all at once or schedule them to be sent at a later date.Step 10: Track RSVPs and manage your guest list. Most e-invite platforms have a feature that allows you to track who has responded to your invitation and manage your guest list accordingly.That's it! Your e-invites have been sent and you can now focus on planning a great event. Remember to follow up with your guests if you don't receive a response within a reasonable amount of time. Good luck!

1. Can I send e-invites to multiple recipients at once?

Yes, you can send e-invites to multiple recipients at once. Our e-invite feature allows you to enter multiple email addresses or import a list from a spreadsheet.

2. How do I customize the e-invite file?

To customize the e-invite file, simply click on the "Edit" button next to the e-invite template. From there, you can add your own text, images, and change the design to suit your needs.

3. Can I track who has opened and responded to the e-invite?

Yes, our e-invite feature includes tracking capabilities to see who has opened and responded to the e-invite. You can access this information by viewing the "Invitee Status" tab.

4. Is there a limit to the number of e-invites I can send?

No, there is no limit to the number of e-invites you can send. You can send as many as you need to your contacts or customers.

5. Can I schedule e-invites to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule e-invites to be sent at a specific date and time. This feature allows you to plan and organize your e-invite campaigns in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows