• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Improve My Stoneware Sales?

In summary, stoneware is a durable and non-porous ceramic material that is great for cooking because it distributes heat evenly, retains heat well, and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. To properly season stoneware, rinse it with warm water, dry it thoroughly, and rub a small amount of cooking oil onto the surface before heating it in the oven. It is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware, and instead, silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils should be used. To clean stoneware, rinse it with warm water and use a mild soap if necessary, avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. Stoneware is not suitable for stovetop use and should only be
Her name is actually Beth Perrera.

AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing, I liked that. :)

I thought it was after $60 purchase that they earned the special. I learned something already and I haven't even finished the video. Thanks!

She has a very odd mix of "favorites" on the side.

Oh pooh. And, I printed out the OOF in 2 pages instead of using the back of the paper.:yuck: I'm such a dope!

Teresa LM said:
Oh pooh. And, I printed out the OOF in 2 pages instead of using the back of the paper.:yuck: I'm such a dope!

Sorry, but I'm going to wake the munchkins laughing. We do the best we can until we learn better ... then we do better. You're not a dope, because you just learned how to improve your method. ;)

Teresa LM said:
I thought it was after $60 purchase that they earned the special. I learned something already and I haven't even finished the video. Thanks!

Always check the flyers! Most of the time it is "buy $60 get something free" but sometimes they throw in the 20% off deal. It's usually been stoneware or knives. Make sure to check the flyers in the next couple months, they have changed it up a little.

pamperedlinda said:
Her name is actually Beth Perrera.

Thanks, Linda. I knew as I was writing it that something didn't sound right. I'll go fix it. :)

1. What is stoneware and why is it beneficial for cooking?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at high temperatures, making it extremely durable and non-porous. It is great for cooking because it distributes heat evenly, retains heat well, and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

2. How do I properly season my stoneware before using it?

To season your stoneware, simply rinse it with warm water and dry it thoroughly. Then, rub a small amount of cooking oil onto the surface of the stoneware with a paper towel. Place it in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, then let it cool before using it for the first time.

3. Can I use metal utensils on stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch the surface and damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils when cooking with stoneware.

4. How do I clean my stoneware after use?

To clean your stoneware, simply rinse it with warm water and use a mild soap if necessary. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the non-stick coating. You can also use a nylon scraper to remove any stubborn food particles.

5. Can stoneware be used on the stovetop?

No, stoneware is not suitable for stovetop use as it is not designed to withstand direct heat. It is best to use stoneware in the oven or microwave for optimal results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies