• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Respond to "To Bad Your so Far Away"

In Summary, the online friend of mine made a comment to my FB post about the October Host & Guest specials and I responded by saying there's no place too far away that I can't help you get these deals. Beth said to do what I said and so I did. I'm trying to figure out what to say in my PM to her so that I don't scare her away with lots of info, but I'm thinking something along the lines of "Hi! I'd love to help you take advantage of the October sale. A lot of my friends who live out of state do catalog parties. Would you be interested in some more info about that?" She said yes and gave me her address so I'm going to mail her a catalog
babywings76
Gold Member
I made a post on my FB biz page about the October Host & Guest specials. An online friend of mine (I went to school w/ her son...she friended me because I play Pioneer Trail. :blushing: :D) made a comment to that post saying, "too bad you're so far away."

So, what's a good response to that? I know I should offer to do a catalog or online show, but I'm just trying to decide how to word it because it's on FB and public.

"There's no place too far away that I can't help you get these deals. Let's talk!" if you answer her there someone else may get the idea too...

Do what Beth says then PM her. No need to keep the conversation public.

Thanks! I posted what Beth said. :)Now I'm trying to figure out what to say in my PM to her. Don't want to scare her away with lots of info if she's not really interested. Should I just say, "Hi! I'd love to help you take advantage of the October sale. :) A lot of my friends who live out of state do catalog parties. Would you be interested in some more info about that?"

Here's what I do in those situations. Like Beth suggested, publicly I say, "You're never too far away to do business with me." Privately I say:I hate that we live so far apart, because I'd love to do business with you in person. However, through my website [link] you can always place an order or even host a catalog party. Let me know if either of those interest you.

babywings76 said:
Thanks! I posted what Beth said. :)

Now I'm trying to figure out what to say in my PM to her. Don't want to scare her away with lots of info if she's not really interested.

Should I just say, "Hi! I'd love to help you take advantage of the October sale. :) A lot of my friends who live out of state do catalog parties. Would you be interested in some more info about that?"[/QUOTE]

Perfect! That's what I would do!

Okay, I'm back online...thanks for the feedback! So, how does this sound:Hi Xxxx! I'd love to help you take advantage of the October sale. :) A lot of my friends who live out of state do catalog parties or just place orders on a show I have open (we offer direct shipping.) Would you be interested in some more info about that? That's one nice thing about Pampered Chef, there's no territories or boundaries. It's too bad I live far away though, because it sure would be fun to get to meet you in person! :) Just let me know if you want some more info. Thanks!

sounds great!

I like it.

Amanda, make sure you keep a copy of that as it is perfect for any way out of town potential host. I have done parties all over the country myself via catalog parties and it has always worked very well. I too used the "I wish I could be there as I really would love to meet you in person..." type line as well. I too really mean it so that line is sincere.

Update:She just messaged me:
Hi, Amanda, thank you for responding. i would love to have some more info about the pruducts you are selling. So I asked her if she'd like me to mail her a catalog with information about the specials. She said yes and gave me her address. :)Now I'm wondering if I should message her more info and try to see if she wants to do a catalog show, or leave it at that for now & just send her a couple catalogs and info and then message her when it arrives to see what her interest is.

I say leave it for now, let her get the catalog in her hand and see how awesome the products are. :)

I'm with Crystal. Let her get the catalog in hand, and then let her lead the way.

Yep, thanks ladies. I too felt that way, so I'm going to just send her some basic info w/ a catalog and drop it in the mail tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. :)

1. How can I stay connected with loved ones who are far away?

There are several ways to stay connected with loved ones who are far away, such as using video chat platforms like Skype or FaceTime, sending letters or care packages, and scheduling regular phone calls or virtual game nights.

2. What can I do to show someone I care even though we are apart?

You can show someone you care even though you are apart by sending thoughtful gifts, writing heartfelt messages, and making an effort to stay in touch regularly. You can also plan virtual activities or surprise them with a special delivery.

3. How can I make someone feel better when they are feeling lonely due to distance?

One way to make someone feel better when they are feeling lonely due to distance is to actively listen and empathize with their feelings. You can also plan virtual hangouts or send them a care package filled with their favorite things.

4. What are some creative ways to stay connected with long-distance friends?

Some creative ways to stay connected with long-distance friends include starting a virtual book club, exchanging care packages filled with unique items from your respective locations, and playing online games together.

5. How can I maintain a strong relationship with my partner who lives far away?

To maintain a strong relationship with your partner who lives far away, it's important to have open and honest communication, make an effort to visit each other regularly, and find ways to show your love and affection from a distance, such as sending surprise gifts or planning virtual dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baigaj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • kcmckay