• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Resign From Pampered Chef

In summary, if you have decided to resign from The Pampered Chef, you do not have to take any action. If you do not generate at least $150 in sales for six consecutive months, you will no longer be a consultant. However, if you wish to sever your connection before that, you can email the home office. Any type of sales, including online, outlet, and personal orders, count towards the $150 requirement. If you go two months without meeting the sales requirement, you will lose your career sales. To officially resign, you must email [email protected] and your director with your consultant number, and your resignation will take effect on the first day of the next month.
Akgirl95
Hello, I joinded Pampered Chef in October and I've decided that it's just not my thing. I looked on the site on how to resign but I couldn't find anything.

I'm sorry you've decided to resign from The Pampered Chef. You really don't have to do anything. If you don't turn in at least $150 in sales for 6 months you'll no longer be a consultant. However, if you'd like to actually sever your connection with The Pampered Chef before that, I believe you can simply email the home office.

raebates said:
I'm sorry you've decided to resign from The Pampered Chef. You really don't have to do anything. If you don't turn in at least $150 in sales for 6 months you'll no longer be a consultant. However, if you'd like to actually sever your connection with The Pampered Chef before that, I believe you can simply email the home office.
Do you know if the $150 in sales has to be commissionable or can it be any sales (e.g. outlet, personal, etc.)to stay active? Thanks

stephaniekocala said:
Do you know if the $150 in sales has to be commissionable or can it be any sales (e.g. outlet, personal, etc.)to stay active? Thanks
$150 commissionable sales would be ANY sales- online, outlet, show, individual. If you have $150 in one single month, you are "active". As long as you submit a month with $150 in sales at least ONCE every six months, you stay a consultant.
( Personal sales- not sure if you mean personal orders, but technically anything we order for ourselves should be done on the consultant side of orders, not the regular customer side.)

At what point do you loose your "career sales if you are inactive?

If you have two months in a row in which you don't submit at least $150 in sales, you lose your career sales.

To the OP, to officially resign, you have to send an email to [email protected] and your director. Include your consultant number. Your resignation will be effective on the first day of the next month.

1. How do I officially resign from Pampered Chef?

To officially resign from Pampered Chef, you will need to submit a resignation letter to your direct supervisor or the HR department. This letter should include your reason for resigning, your last day of work, and any other important details. It is recommended to also have a face-to-face conversation with your supervisor to discuss your resignation.

2. What is the notice period for resigning from Pampered Chef?

The notice period for resigning from Pampered Chef varies depending on your employment contract and position. It is best to refer to your contract or speak with your HR department for specific details. However, a general guideline is to provide at least 2 weeks' notice.

3. Will I receive any benefits or compensation upon resigning from Pampered Chef?

If you are a full-time employee, you may be entitled to benefits such as healthcare and retirement plans. Your compensation will also depend on your employment contract and any unused vacation or sick days. It is important to discuss these details with your HR department before resigning.

4. Can I resign from Pampered Chef if I am a consultant?

Yes, you can resign from Pampered Chef even if you are a consultant. However, it is important to review your consultant agreement for any specific instructions on how to resign. You may also need to return any products or materials to the company.

5. How should I handle my Pampered Chef business and customers after resigning?

It is important to handle your Pampered Chef business and customers with professionalism and respect after resigning. You may choose to transfer your customers to another consultant or inform them of your resignation and recommend another consultant. Make sure to follow any guidelines or policies set by the company regarding customer communication after resigning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies