• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Defective Baking Stone: A Guide for PC Users

In summary, a young PCer is looking for a replacement for their defective baking stone, but cannot remember the consultant who sold it to them. They are advised to contact Pampered Chef customer service or check the warranty for a replacement or refund. They can also reach out to a local consultant or purchase a new stone.
MrsCaleb
Hey everybody, I'm a young PCer and have my first defective baking stone. Actually, I purchased it myself a couple summers ago (June 06 I think), before I was a PC consultant. Now a piece has broken off, and as it was from my bridal shower, I cant remember the name of the consultant who sold it to me. How do I go about replacing it??

Contact HO either by phone or on the adjustment page on CC (I recommend the adj page - much quicker). Give them as much info as you can - when you bought it, who the host was, your full name, your address for them to send the new stone to, that you don't remember the consultant etc and they'll help you out. You'll need to mail back a piece about the size of an egg with the ref number and they'll send you a new stone.

Don't worry, there are a few options for getting a replacement baking stone. Here are a few suggestions:1. Contact the Pampered Chef customer service team. They should be able to help you with a replacement or refund for your defective baking stone. You can find their contact information on the Pampered Chef website.2. Check the warranty on your baking stone. According to the Pampered Chef website, their stoneware products have a three-year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. If your baking stone is still within the warranty period, you may be eligible for a replacement or refund.3. Reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant. If you know any consultants in your area, they may be able to assist you with getting a replacement baking stone. They can also help you with any other Pampered Chef products or services you may need.4. Consider purchasing a new baking stone. If all else fails, you can always buy a new baking stone from Pampered Chef or another retailer. You may also be able to find a used one on a site like eBay or Facebook Marketplace.I hope this helps you get a new baking stone and continue enjoying your Pampered Chef products!

1. How do I know when it's time to replace my stone?

If your stone has visible cracks or chips, it's time to replace it. You should also replace your stone if it has a strong odor or if it no longer heats evenly.

2. Can I replace my stone with any type of stone?

No, it's important to use a stone specifically designed for baking. Pampered Chef offers a variety of replacement stones that are suitable for use in your oven.

3. How often should I replace my stone?

This can vary depending on how often you use your stone and how well you care for it. On average, a Pampered Chef stone can last for several years with proper care.

4. How do I properly dispose of my old stone?

Since stones are made of natural materials, they can be safely disposed of in the trash. However, we recommend checking with your local waste management guidelines to ensure proper disposal.

5. Can I use my stone in the dishwasher?

No, stones should never be placed in the dishwasher. Instead, clean your stone with hot water and a scraper or brush specifically designed for cleaning stones. Avoid using soap, as it can absorb into the stone and affect the taste of your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies