• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Refer Someone: Easy Steps to Share Posts on ChefSuccess.com

In summary, to refer someone to Pampered Chef, you can share your personal referral link, invite them to a party or cooking show, or give them a catalog or brochure to use your consultant ID. If someone already has a consultant, you cannot refer them as a new customer, but you can still invite them to a party. You will receive notifications when your referral places an order or books a party, and can earn rewards such as free products and cash bonuses. There is no limit to how many people you can refer, so don't hesitate to share the love for Pampered Chef!
PamperYourKitchen
If you want to refer someone to a post in another section, is there a way to point them that way with a link (besides typing in www.chefsuccess.com/...)? Thanks!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Biut you could goto google.com and type in "chef success" and find us through there.

Well, more like this:
A person on chefsuccess posted a question, but the answer to the question has already been covered in another thread, is there any way to 'link' the two without typing in the url?
Making more sense now?? :eek:

PamperYourKitchen said:
Well, more like this:
A person on chefsuccess posted a question, but the answer to the question has already been covered in another thread, is there any way to 'link' the two without typing in the url?
Making more sense now?? :eek:
I guess the easiest thing would be for the person answering to just state where the answer is (tell them the thread to look in). I don't think anyone would have to type in the URL that way....

If you look at the top of the thread there is something called "Thread Tools". In the dropdown box you will see that you can email a link to the thread. If you click on that it gives you the link so even if you don't want to mail it you can copy and paste it.

1. How do I refer someone to Pampered Chef?

To refer someone to Pampered Chef, you can either share your personal referral link or invite them to a party or cooking show. You can also give them a catalog or brochure and encourage them to place an order using your consultant ID.

2. Can I refer someone who already has a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, if someone already has a Pampered Chef consultant, you cannot refer them as a new customer. However, you can still invite them to a party or cooking show and they can place an order through your consultant.

3. How do I know if my referral has placed an order or booked a party?

You will receive an email notification or text message when your referral places an order or books a party. You can also check your consultant account for any updates on your referrals.

4. What are the benefits of referring someone to Pampered Chef?

When you refer someone to Pampered Chef, you can earn rewards such as free products, discounts, and even cash bonuses. You also have the opportunity to share your love for cooking and quality kitchen products with your friends and family.

5. Is there a limit to how many people I can refer to Pampered Chef?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can refer to Pampered Chef. The more people you refer, the more rewards you can earn. So don't be afraid to share the love and spread the word about Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • The_Kitchen_Guy