1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How to refer someone...

Tags:
  1. If you want to refer someone to a post in another section, is there a way to point them that way with a link (besides typing in www.chefsuccess.com/...)? Thanks!

2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Biut you could goto google.com and type in "chef success" and find us through there.

May 26, 2005
  3. Well, more like this:
    A person on chefsuccess posted a question, but the answer to the question has already been covered in another thread, is there any way to 'link' the two without typing in the url?
    Making more sense now?? :eek:

4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I guess the easiest thing would be for the person answering to just state where the answer is (tell them the thread to look in). I don't think anyone would have to type in the URL that way....

May 26, 2005
  5. If you look at the top of the thread there is something called "Thread Tools". In the dropdown box you will see that you can email a link to the thread. If you click on that it gives you the link so even if you don't want to mail it you can copy and paste it.

May 27, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted