• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Add Discounted Software to My Pampered Chef Consultant Account?

In summary, in order to use the discounted software in PP, you need to use special item numbers for each piece of stoneware. These numbers can be found on the Guest Special flyer or by downloading them from CC. You also need to do a product update each month in order for the special item numbers to show up. To access the specials in the guest order screen, click on the magnifying glass and then the top bar. You can also change the first number of any stoneware item to "G" and enter the last 3 numbers to see the sale price. The same goes for host and past host items, except for the 60% off stone where you use an "H" instead of a "G."
momoffour
How does it work putting the discounted software in PP. I was looking at it yesterday and couldnt figure it out.

Thanks!

Anne

You need to use the special item numbers assigned to each piece of stoneware. You can find them on the Guest Special flyer that lists all of the items with item numbers, as well as the sale prices. If you don't have yours that came in the Kitchen Consultant News, you can download it off of CC. Also be sure to download a product update if this is the first September show you've entered or else the special item numbers won't show up.

Hope that helps! :)

You can click on the hour glass in the guest order screen and then click on the top bar and the specials will be at the top of the list.

OR

you can just change the first number of any piece of stoneware to "G" and enter the last 3 numbers and the sale price will show up.

Same works for the host and past host - use the "G" except for the one 60% off stone. You use an "H" for that one.

OopsCareful about that explanation. The two coumns to the left contain an X to delete an item and a magnifying glass, not an hour glass, to look up items in the product listing. When clicking on the magnifying glass, you pull up the product listing, which MUST be updated every month. You can then click on the top of each of the columns to sort by that particular parameter. If you click on the Product #, they will sort either in decending or asending order. Same goes for price, start date or end date of availablity on any product. You can also click on the Description or the Catagory of the product thus sorting alphebetically from A to Z or Z to A.
The main thing is to remember to do those updates every single month.

Last edited:
Thank you for your question! Putting the discounted software in PP is actually quite simple. All you need to do is log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, you will see a section for "Discounted Software" where you can easily add the discounted software to your PP. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. How do I season my stoneware before using it for the first time?

Before using your stoneware for the first time, it is important to season it to prevent food from sticking. Preheat your oven to 400°F and wash your stoneware with warm water. Once dry, rub a small amount of vegetable oil over the entire surface of the stoneware, including the handles. Place it in the oven for 15 minutes, then turn the oven off and let the stoneware cool completely before using it.

2. Can I use stoneware on the stovetop?

No, stoneware is not recommended for use on a stovetop. It can only be used in the oven, microwave, or grill. Using stoneware on a stovetop can cause it to crack or break.

3. Can I put my stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use metal utensils on my stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch or damage the surface. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils instead.

5. How do I prevent my stoneware from staining?

To prevent staining, avoid using stoneware with foods that have strong colors or spices, such as beets or turmeric. If your stoneware does become stained, make a paste of baking soda and water and gently scrub the stains with a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse and dry the stoneware thoroughly before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cookin' Mama
Replies
Views
Admin Greg