• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Fundraiser Through PayPal: Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, PayPal is an online payment platform that allows individuals and businesses to send and receive money electronically without sharing their financial information. It offers a "Donate" button feature for fundraisers to collect donations, which can be customized with the fundraiser's name and description. To set up a PayPal account for a fundraiser, one must create a business account on the PayPal website and add the "Donate" button to their fundraiser's website or social media pages. There is a processing fee of 2.9% + $0.30 for every transaction, but registered non-profit organizations may be eligible for discounted fees. To withdraw the funds collected through PayPal, one can transfer the funds to their bank account or request a check to be mailed, which takes
kjxon
How do you put the fundraiser in PP if you want the products shipped to my house & make sure the check gets to the school?

I don't know if there's a way to do that. You'd list the school as the organization, but your name as the "host" with your address. You may need to forward the check on to the school.

Hi there! To put the fundraiser in PP, you can follow these steps:1. Set up a PayPal account if you don't already have one.
2. Create a "Buy Now" button on your account by clicking on the "Merchant Services" tab and selecting "Create a payment button for your website."
3. Fill in the details of the product, including the price and shipping information.
4. Once the button is created, copy the HTML code and paste it onto your fundraiser page.
5. When someone clicks on the button and makes a purchase, the payment will be processed through PayPal.
6. To ensure that the products get shipped to your house, make sure to include your shipping address in the product details.
7. As for the check getting to the school, you can either mail it directly to the school or deposit the funds from your PayPal account into your bank account and write a check from there.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is PayPal and how does it work?

PayPal is an online payment platform that allows individuals and businesses to send and receive money electronically. It is a secure and convenient way to make transactions without sharing your financial information.

Can I use PayPal to collect donations for a fundraiser?

Yes, PayPal offers a feature called "Donate" button that allows you to collect donations for a cause or fundraiser. You can customize the button with your fundraiser's name and description, and donors can choose to donate using their PayPal account or credit/debit card.

How do I set up a PayPal account for my fundraiser?

To set up a PayPal account for your fundraiser, go to the PayPal website and click on "Sign Up" at the top of the page. Follow the instructions to create a business account. Once your account is set up, you can create a "Donate" button and add it to your fundraiser's website or social media pages.

Is there a fee for using PayPal to collect donations?

Yes, PayPal charges a processing fee of 2.9% + $0.30 for every transaction. However, if you are a registered non-profit organization, you may be eligible for discounted fees.

How do I withdraw the funds collected through PayPal for my fundraiser?

To withdraw the funds collected through PayPal, log in to your account and click on "Withdraw" under your balance. You can transfer the funds to your bank account or request a check to be mailed to you. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the funds to be available in your bank account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • bunksc