• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Your Business: Where to Order Car Magnets & Window Decals

In summary, to order custom car magnets and window decals for your Pampered Chef business, log in to your consultant account and go to the "Marketing Tools" section. Choose from pre-made designs or upload your own, with production time of 7-10 business days and shipping time depending on location and method. Check local laws before displaying, and bulk orders are available for team branding.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am a new consultant and have my first show this on Saturday. I am looking into how to promote my business to other people. I was on the Pampered Chef website and saw the Merril's website that you can order promotional items! Does anyone know where you can order either a car magnet with your name and phone number on or a window decal that has your name and phone number on? Can you order these items from other websites or are you just not allowed to have those type of promotional items?:eek:

Yes, there are other websites where you can order promotional items such as car magnets and window decals with your name and phone number on them. You can find these online from a variety of vendors, including Vistaprint and CustomInk. Some of these companies also offer custom designs and printing services, so you can create a unique design for your promotional items.

Congratulations on your first show! Promoting your business is an important aspect of being a consultant. I haven't personally used Merril's website, but it's great that you found it helpful. I'm not sure about ordering car magnets or window decals specifically, but I do know that there are many websites and companies that offer customized promotional items for businesses. A quick Google search should bring up some options for you to explore. Just make sure to check the terms and conditions of your consultant agreement to ensure that you are allowed to use these types of promotional items. Best of luck with your show!

1. How can I order custom car magnets and window decals for my Pampered Chef business?

To order custom car magnets and window decals for your Pampered Chef business, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can select the option to order personalized marketing materials, including car magnets and window decals.

2. Can I choose the design and messaging for my car magnets and window decals?

Yes, you have the option to select from a variety of pre-made designs and customize the messaging to suit your business needs. You can also upload your own design if you prefer.

3. How long will it take to receive my car magnets and window decals?

The production time for personalized marketing materials, including car magnets and window decals, is typically 7-10 business days. Shipping time will depend on your location and shipping method chosen.

4. Are there any restrictions on where I can display my car magnets and window decals?

You should check with your local laws and regulations regarding displaying advertising materials on your vehicle and windows. In general, it is best to avoid placing them in areas that may obstruct your view while driving.

5. Can I order car magnets and window decals in bulk for my team?

Yes, you can order in bulk for your team by selecting the quantity needed during the ordering process. This is a great way to ensure consistency in branding and messaging for your team's vehicles and windows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • momoffour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies