• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Printing Flyers for Your Next Event?

In summary, to access and print available flyers, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab, then "Flyers". You can customize the flyers before printing by clicking on the "Customize" button and there is no limit to the number of flyers you can print. Flyers can be printed in color and new ones are added every month.
DeniseC
I love some of the Theme Show Flyers and ideas found under this websites files. Specifically, I would like to use the Hawaiian Luau idea for summer bookings and the Jimmy Buffet Theme (I know a lot of Parrot Heads); however I am having trouble printing these flyers. Does anyone know how to adjust these douments so I can print them? :confused: Another question, does anyone know what software is available for graphics so I can create some new ideas for flyers myself?

Maybe your computer is different, but I'm just able to open the flyer and it opens in MS Word. Then I just print it from there like I do a regular document. I think a lot of people who put their flyers on here make them through MS Word too. I've made very basic ones and when I use pictures, I just cut and paste them from the PC website or other sources. They're a lot more talented than me because I don't think I can figure out how to do that with all the graphics and stuff. Maybe someone who has done those can explain how they did it.

I'm glad you found some great ideas for your summer bookings! As for printing the flyers, have you tried adjusting the page size or margins in your printer settings? Sometimes that can help with formatting issues. As for software for creating your own flyers, there are plenty of options out there. Some popular ones include Adobe Photoshop, Canva, and Microsoft Publisher. You can also find some free graphic design programs online. I would recommend doing some research and finding one that fits your needs and budget. Good luck with your flyers!

1. How do I access and print available flyers?

To access and print available flyers, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account. Once logged in, click on the "Marketing" tab at the top of the page. From there, click on "Flyers" and you will see a list of all available flyers. Simply click on the flyer you want to print and then click on the "Print" button.

2. Can I customize the flyers before printing?

Yes, you can customize the flyers before printing. After selecting the flyer you want to print, click on the "Customize" button. This will allow you to add your own personal information, such as your name and contact information, to the flyer before printing.

3. Is there a limit to how many flyers I can print?

No, there is no limit to the number of flyers you can print. You can print as many as you need for your business. However, we recommend only printing what you need to avoid waste.

4. Can I print flyers in color?

Yes, you can print flyers in color. When you click on the "Print" button, a new window will open with the flyer. From there, you can select the option to print in color before sending it to your printer.

5. How often are new flyers added to the available list?

New flyers are typically added every month. However, this may vary depending on promotions and new products. We recommend checking the available flyers list regularly for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarah9268
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • boobooscooby4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
c00p
  • msangtorn