• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Poll: Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, there could be several reasons why you are unable to create a poll, such as not being logged into your Pampered Chef account or having a weak internet connection. If you receive an error message when trying to create a poll, make sure all required fields are filled out and there are no special characters in your question or options. You cannot currently add images or videos to your poll, but you can include links to them. You can edit or delete a poll after it has been created by accessing it on your poll dashboard. You can also share your poll on social media by using the "share" button or manually copying the poll link.
rbvernon
Silver Member
How to I make a Poll? I tried to post and checked poll and nothing came up? I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or not?

Can anyone help me??

Sorry. I've never started one.

I know that after you type your message, and check the POLL box at the bottom, then after you hit submit, it will take you to your Poll Options. On that screen, you can enter your Poll Title and the options you want for your poll. (You enter the number of poll options available (max of 10) on the first screen where you checked the box).Then you can preview your poll or submit it.HTH.

ok thanks i will try that.

i did it! thanks so much!!! :)

1. Why am I unable to create a poll?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to create a poll. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. If you are not, you will not have access to the poll creation feature. Additionally, check your internet connection as a weak or unstable connection can also prevent you from creating a poll. If these do not solve the issue, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using a different browser.

2. I am getting an error message when trying to create a poll. What should I do?

If you are receiving an error message, it could indicate an issue with the content of your poll. Make sure you have filled out all required fields and that your poll question and options do not contain any special characters or symbols. If the error persists, try creating a new poll with different content to see if the issue is with the specific poll you are trying to create.

3. How do I add images or videos to my poll?

Currently, the poll creation feature on Pampered Chef does not support adding images or videos. However, you can include links to images or videos in your poll question or options by using the "insert link" button in the text editor.

4. Can I edit or delete a poll after it has been created?

Yes, you can edit or delete a poll after it has been created. Simply go to your poll dashboard and click on the poll you wish to edit or delete. From there, you can make any necessary changes or click the "delete" button to remove the poll entirely.

5. Can I share my poll on social media?

Yes, you can share your poll on social media by clicking the "share" button on your poll dashboard. This will give you the option to share the poll link on various social media platforms. You can also copy the poll link and share it manually on your preferred social media platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
Tash
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff