• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Pampered Chef in the Rv and Other Vacation Themes

I have a 12" skillet, and a lid that doubles as a griddle. I also have a toaster oven. I use the toaster oven a lot for breakfast items and snacks. I also use the oven to make bread, and we like to toast our English Muffins in it. I am very grateful for all the storage space my RV provides. I also love the convenience of being able to cook almost everything inside. I know that I could not live without my KitchenAid Stand Mixer, and my KitchenAid Dishwasher.
julmarsala
Gold Member
Another thread made me ponder the possibility of summer vacation show themes.

How to PC in the RV, For Down the Shore and More, Keeping it neat in the hotel suite, pampered camping... etc.

I was thinking about making PC packing lists for the planes, trains and automobiles. Gift basket ideas for the college age road trips, what the casual camper needs, and tips to save food $s on vacation.

Does anyone have thoughts or experience with these types of themes?

Thanks,

Juliet

Microwave coking would be one of the best things to focus on. Microcookers, prep bowls, stuff like that. Flexible cutting mats, collapsible bowls and the knives with honing tool are also great for RV's. I did a camping show once (wasn't sure when I got into it but we had a ton of fun!) and we did the mini lemon cakes in the prep bowls in the microwave.

A consultant in my cluster pushes the Cutting Board with measure cups for camping/RVs. Space is a huge issue and this cutting board does double duty with it's measuing cups and optional triple duty strainer.

We have been living in our RV since the first of the year (3 months). I use just about all of the same items I use at home. Storage is at a preium, it is true, so there are some items I could not bring along. Deep Covered Baker is one of my absolute favorites, as well as the grilling basket and tray and tools for my husband. I have a complete set of our spices and rubs, and seasonings along too. They make our meals extra special. I use the green cutlery the most, but have my Forged cutlery Boning knife, and Santuko.
Use the Easy Read measuring cups often, and the Mix and Scrapers, and Tongs. Have my 12" skillet and lid for omelets, and lots of skillet meals (and there are only two of us.)
My Dots plates, and salad bowls get daily use. They add a touch of home, and travel well, and make everything attractive to the eye.

Hi Juliet,I absolutely love the idea of summer vacation show themes! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always looking for new and creative ways to showcase our products. I think your ideas for PC in the RV, down the shore, and even in a hotel suite are fantastic. It's all about making PC accessible and convenient for our customers, even when they're on vacation.I also think your idea for PC packing lists for different modes of transportation is brilliant. It's something that many people may not think about, but can definitely come in handy. And the gift basket ideas for college road trips and casual camping are perfect for those who want to stay organized and well-fed on their adventures.In terms of saving food costs on vacation, I've had some success with using our meal prep and storage products to plan and pack meals for road trips or day trips. It saves time and money, and also allows for healthier options on the go_Overall, I think these themes are great for showcasing the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products. I'm definitely going to incorporate some of these ideas into my next shows. Thanks for sharing!Best,

What kitchen tools are essential for RV cooking?

The top 5 essential kitchen tools for RV cooking are a collapsible colander, a non-stick frying pan, a multipurpose knife, a cutting board, and a set of stackable mixing bowls. These tools are compact, versatile, and easy to store in a small RV kitchen.

How can I make meal planning easier while traveling?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of meal planning tools, such as customizable meal planners and recipe cards, to help make meal planning easier while traveling. You can also use our digital recipe library to search for easy and delicious recipes that can be made in an RV or vacation rental.

Can I still host a Pampered Chef party while on vacation?

Yes, you can! Our consultants offer virtual parties, where you and your friends can join from any location. You can also request a catalog and share it with your friends or family while on vacation to earn free products and discounts.

How can I store my Pampered Chef products in a small RV kitchen?

We have a range of space-saving storage solutions, such as collapsible bowls and measuring cups, stackable cookware, and compact utensils, that are perfect for small RV kitchens. You can also use our reusable food storage containers to keep your leftovers fresh and organized.

What are some easy and delicious recipe ideas for RV cooking?

Some easy and delicious recipe ideas for RV cooking include one-pot meals, foil packet dinners, and slow cooker recipes. You can also check out our selection of quick and easy recipes on our website for more inspiration. Don't forget to pack some Pampered Chef spices and seasonings for added flavor!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Buffanie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PhyllisRamp
  • Lisa Frederick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp