• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order Replacement Pieces?

In summary, the customer can order replacement pieces along with their show order, but it has to be done separately under non-commissionable sales. There is a charge for the parts, but not for shipping. The consultant can either use the recipe for success book or the Pampered Chef website to order replacement pieces, and the host will owe the cost of the parts plus tax. The replacement pieces will be shipped through USPS.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, have never done this before... a customer wants to order some replacement pieces along with a show order can they be ordered together or does it have to be separate? How do you order replacement pieces in any case? Do they cost the customer anything???

thanks!

Don't know if the canadian version of PP is different from the american, but here's how we do it.
It does have to be a different order. Go under non-commissionable sales and chose replacement parts. You can have it shipped to you or the customer. There is a charge for the parts, but not the shipping.

No..you have to place the orders separate. If you look in your recipe for success book, there is a sheet that has the replacement parts that you can order listed, or you can go to PP and look them up under non-commissionable sales, replacement parts. Each peice has it's own price. The host would owe that plus tax (shipping is included in the price of the item). The replacement parts get sent USPS.

Hope that answers your questions.

thanks!pulled up the order from from CC. now I know!!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with your question. When a customer wants to order replacement pieces along with a show order, they can definitely be ordered together. Simply add the replacement pieces to the show order and the customer will only have to pay one shipping fee. To order replacement pieces, you can either do it through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or through the customer's order form. Replacement pieces do have a cost, but it varies depending on the item. I would be happy to provide you with more information and assist you with the ordering process. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

1. How do I order replacement pieces for my Pampered Chef products?

To order replacement pieces, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. On the website, click on the "Shop" tab and then select "Replacement Parts" from the dropdown menu. You can then search for the specific product and add the replacement piece to your cart.

2. What information do I need to provide when ordering replacement pieces?

You will need to provide the name of the product, the item number, and a description of the replacement piece needed. It is also helpful to have your original order number or receipt if available.

3. How long does it take to receive replacement pieces?

The time frame for receiving replacement pieces can vary depending on the availability of the product. In most cases, it takes 7-10 business days for the replacement piece to be shipped to you.

4. Do I need to pay for shipping when ordering replacement pieces?

Yes, there is a flat shipping fee of $4.50 for all replacement piece orders. This fee is waived if the replacement piece is being sent to you as a result of a defect or damage during shipping.

5. Can I order replacement pieces for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, replacement pieces are only available for current products. If a product has been discontinued, replacement pieces will no longer be available. However, you can always check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any similar products that may have the same replacement pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views