• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Successfully Offer Free Shows?

In summary, to offer a free Pampered Chef show, you can reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances or offer it as an incentive for customers or referrals. The benefits of offering a free show include attracting new customers and increasing sales. You do not need to purchase any products to offer a free show and can use the host's kitchen and products. To prepare for a free show, have a variety of products, a well-organized presentation, and communicate with the host beforehand. You can also offer a virtual show to someone who lives far away through Pampered Chef's video conferencing platforms.
jhammer22
Okay, I know I saw this on here, but now I can't find it anywhere. I am calling to follow up on the bru leads. I am going to tell them that they won a free show. I only had 14 fill out slips. 3 put maybe to hosting and 2 of these also put maybe for wanting information.

I know some of you have been very successful with offering the free shows. Please help a cheffer out! :)

Julie

Here is an example:

Hi, this is Sally with the PC. I met you on Saturday at Babies R US Pamper Mom's Day. Did you have a nice time?

I'm really excited for you, you won a FREE cooking show with me. Can I tell you about it?

Then go into detail and ask her if a weekday or weekend works better for her.:)

Here is an example:

Hi, this is Sally with the PC. I met you on Saturday at Babies R US Pamper Mom's Day. Did you have a nice time?

I'm really excited for you, you won a FREE cooking show with me. Can I tell you about it?

Then go into detail and ask her if a weekday or weekend works better for her.:)
Great wording.....thanks! I was stumbling all over my own words.

1. How can I offer a free Pampered Chef show?

To offer a free show, you can reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and invite them to host a show. You can also offer free shows as incentives for customers who make a certain purchase or for referrals.

2. What are the benefits of offering a free show?

Offering a free show can attract new customers and increase your sales. It also allows potential customers to experience the products firsthand and see the benefits of hosting a show themselves.

3. Do I need to purchase any products to offer a free show?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to offer a free show. You can use the host's kitchen and products to demonstrate the Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I prepare for a free show?

To prepare for a free show, make sure to have a variety of products to demonstrate, a well-organized presentation, and any necessary materials such as catalogues and order forms. You should also communicate with the host beforehand to discuss their preferences and any dietary restrictions.

5. Can I offer a free show to someone who lives far away?

Yes, you can offer a virtual show to someone who lives far away. Pampered Chef offers virtual shows through video conferencing platforms, making it easy to connect with hosts and guests from anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies