• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Make Delicious Monkey Bread | Easy Recipe Guide

A
Anna Maria
:p Can someone tell me how to make monkey bread??
Thanky for your help this site has been a great help people are so nice.

If you do a quick search under "pull apart bread" you'll get a few threads with a document with a few variations of the monkey bread and directions on how to make it.

here are 2 variationsSweet - apple / cinnamon / sugar / raisin? / nut? / caramel?

Savory - garlic / parmesan? / roma tomato? / Italian Seasoning

Attachments

• Biscuit Appetizer.doc
    32 KB · Views: 349

1. How do I make monkey bread?

To make monkey bread, you will need the following ingredients: 3 cans of refrigerated biscuits, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup of butter, and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Cut each biscuit into quarters and mix with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Layer the biscuit pieces in a greased bundt pan and pour the melted butter and brown sugar mixture on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

2. Can I use a different type of pastry besides refrigerated biscuits?

While refrigerated biscuits are the traditional choice for monkey bread, you can use other types of pastry such as croissant dough or pizza dough. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Is it necessary to use a bundt pan?

No, you can use any type of baking pan you have on hand. Just make sure to evenly distribute the biscuit pieces and pour the butter and sugar mixture on top.

4. Can I make monkey bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the monkey bread the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning, let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking as usual.

5. What other toppings or fillings can I add to my monkey bread?

You can get creative with your monkey bread by adding toppings like chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit. You can also try filling the biscuits with cream cheese, Nutella, or jam for a delicious twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • footballchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Alanna1