• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loading the New Program: Tips & Tricks

In summary, to access the new program on your consultant dashboard, simply log in and click on the "Programs" tab. Then, select the "New Program" option from the drop-down menu. If you encounter any technical issues while loading the new program, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, reach out to the technical support team for further assistance. You can customize the loading screen for the new program by uploading your own image or choosing from pre-made designs in the "Settings" tab. There is a progress bar on the loading screen to track your progress and estimate remaining time. Once the new program is loaded, the old program will no longer be accessible, so it is recommended to
abrahamlaur
how do i load the new program? i insert the disk but it just wants to load the new version of pp. anyone know how i can get it to load.

The installation instructions are behind CC. Doing a search here should also uncover them.

how can i do a search for them here?

1. How do I access the new program on my consultant dashboard?

To access the new program on your consultant dashboard, simply log in and click on the "Programs" tab. Then, select the "New Program" option from the drop-down menu.

2. What do I do if I encounter technical issues while loading the new program?

If you encounter any technical issues while loading the new program, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

3. Can I customize the loading screen for the new program?

Yes, you can customize the loading screen for the new program by uploading your own image or choosing from our pre-made designs. Simply go to the "Settings" tab on your consultant dashboard and click on "Program Loading Screen" to make your changes.

4. Is there a way to track my progress while loading the new program?

Yes, there is a progress bar that will appear on the loading screen to show you how much of the program has been loaded. This will help you keep track of your progress and estimate how much time is remaining.

5. Can I still access the old program after loading the new one?

No, once you have loaded the new program, the old program will no longer be accessible. We recommend completing any unfinished tasks or orders on the old program before loading the new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • crissy11