• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Attendance: Exciting Invitations to Cluster Meetings

In summary, Jessica suggests offering an incentive for people who don't usually attend Cluster meetings. This could be something like a drawing or a special prize.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Hi all!

i am wondering if anyone has some ideas of a good invitation to Cluster meetings that will get people there? I usually send out an e-mail to my cluster inviting them to the meeting, and then e-mail a reminder a couple of days before. But I am wondering what I could do to get everyone or at least almost everyone to come. Especially the ones who NEVER show up.
I thought of offering an incentive, but I need some word to use that excite.
Any suggestions??:confused:

so people are just not coming to the cluster meetings (am I reading right??)

we had an interesting discussion about this the other night in our midnight madness meeting.
the speaker said this about the importance of cluster meetings:

"would you expect it to be ok if your husband missed a sales meeting for his job??"

then why is it ok for you (US) to miss your(OUR) sales meeting? when she put it that way, it really made sense. I don't know how you could address it in that manner, but it sure put the meetings in perspective to me.

Thanks for your reply Jessica!

I have the regulars who alway come to the meetings, but I also have girls who have been doing this for 5 or 6 months and just won't come to a meeting (And never have)!! Some have said they will be there, but then don't show up.
When i talk to them and ask if they are serious about their business, they claim that they are and plan to make something out of it, and its not like they are inactive or anything, they just stay active, and wonder why they aren't making much money. I know for myself I've always needed my meetings to get "Pumped up" for the month. And I also know from first hand experience that it can only help your business. I've tryed to explain to these ladies about how much they would get out of the meetings and how fun they are and all that, but it doesnt seem to matter.
We have really great meetings thats why the regulars never miss. But I know that if those others even came to ONE meeting. They would love it! But I can't seem to get them to even come to their first meeting ever. Weird hey??

Freebies....drawings....Give them something!! Whenever my attendance slumps, I always run a special drawing for the meeting! I always give away at least 1 new product at every meeting to keep everyone coming. (I earned 2 sets...so I spread them out over 6 months)

I also change up recognition and such! To get recognition or any promotion you have to attend the meetings. This last month, we had a booking blitz...and who ever attended got a cute pair of socks for "knocking our socks off!" :) I have also given away hula hoops for "hula hoopie you are amazing me!" :p Keep them guessing! You don't want your cluster to expect huge gifts from you either...so I always mix it up.

In the past, I had an extra Professional Family Skillet that I gave away. :eek: To be entered in the drawing, they had to attend 4 meetings in a row. Needless to say, everyone wanted that pan! :rolleyes: So everyone came to all of the meetings!

And like you said, once you get them there...they generally love it and come back!

E-mails are great, but there is nothing like an invitation in the mail! I send postcard invites that reminds them about a week before...they also receive 2 e-mails like you do!

Good luck!!:D

Hi there,

I understand your struggle with getting everyone to attend cluster meetings. One idea that has worked for me in the past is to create a theme for the meeting and tie it into an incentive. For example, you could have a "Fall into Savings" theme and offer a special discount or free gift for those who attend the meeting. You could also try reaching out to those who never show up individually and ask for their input on what would motivate them to attend. Sometimes personal outreach can make a big difference. Good luck and I hope to see you at the next cluster meeting!

What is the best way to invite someone to Excite?

The best way to invite someone to Excite is by sending them a personalized email or message explaining the features and benefits of the platform. You can also provide them with a direct link to join Excite.

Can I invite multiple people to Excite at once?

Yes, you can invite multiple people to Excite at once by using the "Invite Friends" feature on the platform. You can import your contacts from your email or social media accounts and send invites to all of them at once.

Do I need to have an Excite account to invite others?

Yes, you need to have an Excite account in order to invite others to join. If you don't have an account yet, you can easily create one by visiting the Excite website and clicking on the "Sign Up" button.

Is there a limit to how many people I can invite to Excite?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can invite to Excite. You can invite as many people as you want and grow your network on the platform.

How do I track the status of my invitations?

You can track the status of your invitations by going to your "Invitations" tab on the Excite platform. Here, you can see a list of all the people you have invited and their current status (pending, accepted, or declined).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Thinker
  • TinaOuellette