• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ignoring Someone on Social Media: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to put someone on your iggy list, you need to search for "view public profile", under the picture of the person, and under "send message" and "user lists". You need to click on "user lists", and then under "add to ignore list" click on the person's name.
Kitchen Diva said:
Don't you mean Shia Leboeuf?

Nah I mean the cuter one! LOL!! Yeah the military eye candy.....yummy!!

Kitchen Diva said:
I think Sean Connery was a looker...about 15 years ago- also I think Ben Kingsley is a nice looking man- I like older men...(better since I married one!)

Yeah I have a thing for Sean Connery too.....

PChefPEI said:
So, you must like Harrison Ford too then. He's not bad....for an ol' guy! ;)

I think he is very good looking but my Daddy looks a lot like him so I jsut cannot go there!! LOL!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Or was he the Military Eye-candy for the film? Cause if that's who you mean, I am SOOO with you baybee...actually, ahem- I'm married thank you so yer on yer own is what I meant to say. :):blushing:

Marrried am I as well.....but looking is ok. AND JD is my freebie so he doesn't count anyway......

PChefPEI said:
Okay, now I'm starting to get a crush on your Furry Guy!! ;) :p

That's okay. I'm used to it. When you're married to a sweet, caring, smart, patient, adorable man who loves children, you know other women will be impressed.

The really cute thing about him is that he is completely clueless when women flirt with him. A few of my friends have witnessed the phenomenon. He doesn't wear a wedding ring, so women assume he's not married. They can be pretty forward. Short of them stripping in front of him and yelling, "Take me now," he doesn't notice.

Now, is that a perfect man or what? :love::love::love:

You are one lucky lady, Rae! I'm jealous!!! :D

I have gotten to meet The Furry Guy live and in person in my own home!!! Aren't you so jealous now???

(Oh yeah, and Rae was there, too!)

Blessed. I am definitely blessed.

You sure are, lady! The Furry Guy and Baby Boy are two good guys!

Speaking of which, how is Baby Boy doing? Haven't heard much about him lately. Is he going to reprieve the biking home thing?

He's doing great! I spoke with him yesterday. He's planning on recording his demo CD this fall. Another bike trip isn't in the works yet, but he's planning a mini-triathlon this fall and a marathon in December. He'll graduate from school on or about December 11. He'll come home for a few weeks to celebrate the holidays, then move back down to Dallas for the foreseeable future. Funny story: At the MNG I called it an actual marathon. JAE was sitting next to me and misunderstood. She thought I said " a natural" marathon and asked me what that was. I told her he was running naked. LOL!

Running nekked for 26 miles - that would make any mama proud!

You are funny Miss Rae! :) You make me smile!

katie0128 said:
I have gotten to meet The Furry Guy live and in person in my own home!!! Aren't you so jealous now???

(Oh yeah, and Rae was there, too!)

Yep! Really jealous now! :p

Kitchen Diva said:
You are funny Miss Rae! :) You make me smile!

I second that! :D You make me smile too, Diva! :)

Aw, gee, you guys are makin' me blush.

raebates said:
Aw, gee, you guys are makin' me blush.

Didn't figure you'd blush quite that easily...........

raebates said:
That's okay. I'm used to it. When you're married to a sweet, caring, smart, patient, adorable man who loves children, you know other women will be impressed.

The really cute thing about him is that he is completely clueless when women flirt with him. A few of my friends have witnessed the phenomenon. He doesn't wear a wedding ring, so women assume he's not married. They can be pretty forward. Short of them stripping in front of him and yelling, "Take me now," he doesn't notice.

Now, is that a perfect man or what? :love::love::love:

Okay - just have to chime in......because I have the other perfect guy!

Right now, he is outside building me a covered front porch, and a 4 season sun porch with a deck.
He has also converted 2 bedrooms and bath into 1 large bedroom with a corner jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, and 2 vanities w/ sinks.

He also built me an office in the basement, and gave me a skylight with a hanging pot rack in my kitchen.

He is a complete cutie - with gorgeous blue eyes....and he is a good listener - and when we go out to eat, we always get the best service because our waitresses (and I think sometimes even our waiters!:eek:) are so charmed by him....and he doesn't even know it! He will make comments like "Wow, she sure was a great waitress"...totally oblivious to the fact that, even with me right there, she was trying to flirt with him. He has no clue!
BUT - he loves it when I flirt with him.....:love::love::love:

So, Rae - I think we got the 2 best ones!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:

Right now, he is outside building me a covered front porch, and a 4 season sun porch with a deck.
He has also converted 2 bedrooms and bath into 1 large bedroom with a corner jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, and 2 vanities w/ sinks.

He also built me an office in the basement, and gave me a skylight with a hanging pot rack in my kitchen.

He is a complete cutie - with gorgeous blue eyes....and he is a good listener - and when we go out to eat, we always get the best service because our waitresses (and I think sometimes even our waiters!:eek:) are so charmed by him....and he doesn't even know it! He will make comments like "Wow, she sure was a great waitress"...totally oblivious to the fact that, even with me right there, she was trying to flirt with him. He has no clue!

So THAT explains where they went.

It sure does sound like you got the other one, Becky.

PChefPEI said:
Didn't figure you'd blush quite that easily...........

In truth, I blush pretty easily. :blushing:

raebates said:
It sure does sound like you got the other one, Becky.

I was just thinking of him out there working so hard - when he'd worked so hard all day at work....and I got all gushy, and had to post about him too.

Some days I just can't believe he's mine......what a gift!

ChefBeckyD said:
I was just thinking of him out there working so hard - when he'd worked so hard all day at work....and I got all gushy, and had to post about him too.

Some days I just can't believe he's mine......what a gift!

Mine bought me two fans so I could have one blowing on me from the left and one from the right while I sat at home sick yesterday in the 88 degree house! Today he bought stuff for supper and was even going to cook! :eek:

I might just turn him into a mini-me yet! LOL...I wouldn't want that...

I should see if I can get a picture of him on here when we first met...

hubba-hubba!

I'm a lucky chicky too! My DH is the strong, silent type, which is the perfect compliment to my loud-@ss self! He is a great Dad and never complains about anything! I just don't know how I managed to find him among all those drunks in the bar we met in!

Last edited:
chefmeg said:
I'm a lucky chicky too! My DH is the strong, silent type, which is the perfect compliment to my loud-@ss self! He is a great Dad and never complains about anything! I just don't know how I managed to find him among all those drunks in the bar we met in!

OMG that is too funnyhttp://www.smilieshq.com/smilies/happy0188.gif

ChefBeckyD said:

I can totally vouch for your DH as a cutie patootie! I remember seeing him in a pic once and thought wow what a cutie pie! You got yourself a good man and cutestuff!

chefmeg said:

That is funny!!! :) I joined the Air Force and met mine! :)

chefmeg said:

If he is so strong and silent, you probably found him 'cuz he was the only quiet, non-obnoxious drunk in the place!

katie0128 said:
If he is so strong and silent, you probably found him 'cuz he was the only quiet, non-obnoxious drunk in the place!

funny! that's funny- yer just dishin' em out tonight, aren't ya! :)

I have the most loving, caring, and hardworking man. Even when things are going bad he always looks to the positive side of things. Here's a bit of the story...

We just built a new home ourselves. He framed, roofed, sided and chalked our new home to cut cost. We moved in last Nov. all was fine until March when he came home and told me that the house he was framing (he's a hardworking framer by trade) was the last one he will be doing because he was being laid off. We didn't see that coming because the market here was fine and the owner had told us we had a lot of work. My heart just sunk and my stomach was upset for weeks not knowing what we were going to do. We have a bigger house payment now which really scared me because there is no way we could make the same amount of money by fining a job that paid hourly, he was paid by the piece. His solution...start our own framing subcontracting business. We did and had a lot of stress but all is going fine. We had a few down times but have made it through. He looked at it as an opportunity and never showed how scared he must of been too.

I know being a man with a family must be very stressful when you are the one that is providing for the family. Besides knowing his wife was very scared and was literally sick with stress. All I can say is that I am very proud of my wonderful husband. And he sure looks good in a tool belt!:love: Sorry I just had to throw that in there too.

Last edited:
Since you all are talking about your men - I have a GREAT man too! I'm so lucky to have spent more years with him now since before I met him! We were only 15 when we met, started dating just a few weeks later and got married at 22. We never broke up during those years like many teenagers do. I knew what I had:)!

He is the most hard working person I know. He has provided a wonderful life for me and our 3 children. He is the most caring Dad I know. He is always there for me and the kids even with the high stress he has in his job. He never misses the kids sporting events or any other important event they have. He says he loves me every day and will on occassion do something to surprise me like leave a note under my pillow (when he worked third shift) or send me flowers. He hates working on the cars or fixing something around the house, but he will do it to save money so our kids can go to a private school and have braces:)! He does worry, but only about me and the kids, not himself. He is so nice I have to keep him off the phone with tele-callers since he can't say "no" (thank God for he no call list)! And Lord help us if children come to the door selling something:)! But that's what I love about him! He loves children! I think he would have had 12 kids if I wouldn't have wanted to stop!

I can't write nearly as well as he can, but I could go on all day with stories of why I love him!

Sounds like there are many lucky women on here!! :D

ChefBeckyD said:

Becky...that put tears in my eyes! Give that man a ..... hug.....yeah, that!;)

And now that you figured out Photobucket, I can say that I agree...you are married to a cutie-pie! And you both made an adorable little guy!

Rhonda,
Our husbands sound the same I was in 6th grade he was a freshman and we married when I was 21 and have 3 kids.We went to dinner last night with 2 sets of friends to celebrate one couple's anniversary & he was the only husband that remembered how he proposed & where he bought the ring.

When I've been in wrecks (sitting at a stop light both times and each time my cars were less than a month old. I called to tell him and his first ? was are you and the kids hurt?) I was with a friend whose car was hit in a parking lot and I could hear ehr husband screeching thru the phone how much damage?? He does lots of things to surprise me, I have always told our daughter. When you date a boy, see how he treats his mother, that will be a pretty good indication of how you will be treated..

sk8rgrrl99 said:
Wow, I go kayaking for one weekend and look at all I missed!! Drama, mayhem, foolishness, carrying on.... (Sorry, I've been watching clean house on the style channel TOO much!)

I know I was gone this weekend and am still trying to figure our what happened and who need to be baned. I know it isn't me, cause I wasn't here.

cwinter474 said:
I know I was gone this weekend and am still trying to figure our what happened and who need to be baned. I know it isn't me, cause I wasn't here.

Are you sure? Perhaps while you were gone we were all talking about you.....

J/K!
You know better than that!

Kelly, you had me scared there for a minute.
How is your baby? have missed your little banners.
Curious, what the heck happend to start all this ignoring stuff???? PM me please

cwinter474 said:
Kelly, you had me scared there for a minute.
How is your baby? have missed your little banners.
Curious, what the heck happend to start all this ignoring stuff???? PM me please

Just replied to your PM.

Kelly,

I just read your due date - that's my nephew's birthday! He will be 21.

Hey to find out if your on someone's ignore list just PM them. If they don't answer you just might be :(

Kelly, I can't imagine YOU putting anyone on your iggy list. I'm surprised!

hope it's not me!

pcchris said:
Kelly, I can't imagine YOU putting anyone on your iggy list. I'm surprised!

hope it's not me!

Nope! Not you!

lol

I'm still wondering what happened too! Guess we missed something here while in Chicago!

Someone just decided to be a meanie (well, cruel, actually...) for the umpteenth time and I decided that I am just no longer going to deal with her. (Actually, a lot of us made the same decision...I just couldn't figure out how to do the silly ignore thing!!)

You were lucky if you missed the whole thing!

She can have her mood on "shocked" for the rest of her life and that's not gonna change that the way she treats people, talks down to them, and is just hateful is still WRONG.

KellyTheChef said:
She can have her mood on "shocked" for the rest of her life and that's not gonna change that the way she treats people, talks down to them, and is just hateful is still WRONG.

Oh geesh! I just thought of this...now anytime someone has "shocked" on their mood thing it's gonna bring this up! lol

Pretty much if you have to ask "Is it me?" it's NOT...the person who this *IS* already knows who it is!

KellyTheChef said:
Someone just decided to be a meanie (well, cruel, actually...) for the umpteenth time and I decided that I am just no longer going to deal with her. (Actually, a lot of us made the same decision...I just couldn't figure out how to do the silly ignore thing!!)

You were lucky if you missed the whole thing!

I think it was PMS or pre-full-moon...you could probably chart the mood swings if you really wanted to.

Either way, uncalled for once again.

KellyTheChef said:
Oh geesh! I just thought of this...now anytime someone has "shocked" on their mood thing it's gonna bring this up! lol

Pretty much if you have to ask "Is it me?" it's NOT...the person who this *IS* already knows who it is!

I think I'm going to change mine to shocked just to have fun with it...

Not really but it's tempting...(insert devilish grin here)

<h2>1. How do I put someone on my iggy list?</h2><p>To put someone on your "iggy" or ignore list on social media, you will need to go to their profile or post and look for a button or option that says "ignore" or "block." This may be located under the "more" or "settings" option on their profile. Click on this button and confirm the action to add them to your iggy list.</p><h2>2. I thought there was a button by their posts that I could just hit, but I am missing it...</h2><p>Some social media platforms may have a specific button or option to ignore or block someone directly from their posts, but this may not be the case for all platforms. If you cannot find this button, try going to the person's profile and looking for the option there. If you still cannot find it, you may need to search for specific instructions for your particular platform or reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.</p><h2>3. I did a search, and still can't find my answer!</h2><p>If you have tried searching for instructions on how to ignore someone on social media and still cannot find the answer, try reaching out to the platform's customer support or community forums for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific instructions for your particular platform or help troubleshoot any issues you may be having.</p><h2>4. TIA</h2><p>"TIA" stands for "thanks in advance" and is often used as a polite way to thank someone for their help or assistance before they have even provided it. In this context, it is likely the person is thanking others in advance for their responses to their question about putting someone on their iggy list.</p>

1. How do I put someone on my iggy list?

To put someone on your "iggy" or ignore list on social media, you will need to go to their profile or post and look for a button or option that says "ignore" or "block." This may be located under the "more" or "settings" option on their profile. Click on this button and confirm the action to add them to your iggy list.

2. I thought there was a button by their posts that I could just hit, but I am missing it...

Some social media platforms may have a specific button or option to ignore or block someone directly from their posts, but this may not be the case for all platforms. If you cannot find this button, try going to the person's profile and looking for the option there. If you still cannot find it, you may need to search for specific instructions for your particular platform or reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance.

3. I did a search, and still can't find my answer!

If you have tried searching for instructions on how to ignore someone on social media and still cannot find the answer, try reaching out to the platform's customer support or community forums for assistance. They may be able to provide more specific instructions for your particular platform or help troubleshoot any issues you may be having.

4. TIA

"TIA" stands for "thanks in advance" and is often used as a polite way to thank someone for their help or assistance before they have even provided it. In this context, it is likely the person is thanking others in advance for their responses to their question about putting someone on their iggy list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom