• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Identify Each Other at Conference...

In summary, at conference, you can identify other Pampered Chef consultants by their name badges or the blue and white logo on their clothing or bags. There is no specific dress code, but it is recommended to wear something comfortable and professional. You can also wear something with the Pampered Chef logo. You can bring your own name badge, but one will be provided at registration. There will be a designated area to meet and network with other consultants, and you can also connect with them outside of conference through the online community, the Pampered Chef Consultant Forum.
KarensChefsClub
Gold Member
Is there something everyone is doing so we can identify each other at conference?

Yes, buttons - search for the thread...

I've had some buttons, but I'm out of them here at home. You can order from my Cafe Press site (link in my signature). Some of us are also planning to wear green and purple ribbons in honor of Paige.

If you order from the website, have it sent to the hotel so you can be sure to have it.

chefann said:
I've had some buttons, but I'm out of them here at home. You can order from my Cafe Press site (link in my signature). Some of us are also planning to wear green and purple ribbons in honor of Paige.

Have ya'll heard anything new about Paige?

kimmers said:
Have ya'll heard anything new about Paige?

Nope other than more articles digging into the details of her life...just some minor speculation, nothing substantial I'd say.

Ann, you're going to have the ribbons at the mng right? I hope so.

Yes, I will. I'm sending some to Janet to distribute to Wave 2 folks, also.

1. How do we identify each other at conference?

At conference, you can identify other Pampered Chef consultants by their name badges, which will have their name and title listed. You can also look for the blue and white Pampered Chef logo on their clothing or bags.

2. Do we need to wear specific attire to be identified?

There is no specific dress code for conference, but we recommend wearing something comfortable and professional. You can also choose to wear something with the Pampered Chef logo to easily identify yourself as a consultant.

3. Can we bring our own name badges to conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own name badge to conference. However, we will provide a name badge for all attendees at registration.

4. Will there be a designated meeting spot to find other consultants?

Yes, there will be a designated area at conference where you can meet and network with other Pampered Chef consultants. This is a great opportunity to connect with others and share tips and ideas.

5. How can we connect with other consultants outside of conference?

You can connect with other consultants through our online community, the Pampered Chef Consultant Forum. This is a great place to ask questions, share ideas and support each other in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Karen Deadrick
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Admin Greg