• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Hostess Coach a Catalog Show?

In summary, To coach a catalog show, you'll need to focus on passing the catalog, recruiting guests, and reminding them to send emails and calls. You should also make sure the show is on your website so people can make purchases.
Katiek77
How do you hostess coach for a catalog show? All the hostess coaching CD's teach how to coach a regular cooking show. Thanks.
Katie

Pretty much the same, I'd say except for the recipe part. :)

You'll want to focus on passing the catalog. They still need to "invite" everyone they know to browse and order. Keep them motivated and give them ideas on who to ask, see 50 guests in 5 minutes doc in the files section here.

You also remind them to send emails to everyone, along with reminder calls/emails as they near the closing date.

Make sure that the Catalog Show is on your website. That way, people can even be directed there to make purchases.

Thanks! I wish they would come up with some training CD's that are geared directly towards catalog shows and hostess coaching for one. Thanks it helps for me to read how you do things.
Sincerely,
Katie

Good advice here. A catalog show is easy to let go on their own but it's vital to keep up with that host even more than a cooking show host. I've had $800-$1K catalog shows because the host showed the catalog/used the website/followed up. And then don't forget to recruit that host. She just did your job! I have a catalog host who did $800+ catalog show and is now a TL on her way to director!

Host coach a catalog show to have $400 in sales. Most people do not set the bar high enough when it comes to catalog shows. Coach them just like a live show only coach your catalog shows to have $400 in sales and your live shows to have $750. By doing this you will increase your show average. Say something like, "check out the chart at the $400 level you will get...."

This article has a recording about host coaching that may help. http://www.createacashflowshow.com/cash-flow/host-coaching-will-double-your-income.htm

1. How do I find potential hostesses for a catalog show?

Start by reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances who are interested in cooking or hosting parties. You can also utilize social media platforms and online groups to find potential hostesses. Consider offering incentives, such as discounts or free products, to entice people to become a hostess.

2. What is the best way to contact potential hostesses?

Reach out to potential hostesses through a variety of channels, such as phone calls, emails, and social media messages. Personalize your messages and highlight the benefits of hosting a catalog show, such as earning free products, discounts, and the convenience of shopping from home.

3. How often should I follow up with potential hostesses?

It is important to follow up regularly with potential hostesses, but not too frequently as it may come off as pushy. A good rule of thumb is to follow up every few days, depending on the response you receive. Be sure to also respect their decision if they decline to host a show.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales at a catalog show?

Encourage hostesses to share their catalog with friends and family, and offer incentives for guests to make purchases. Consider hosting virtual cooking demonstrations or Q&A sessions to showcase products and answer any questions. Additionally, be sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with guests after the show to thank them for their purchases.

5. How can I help my hostess have a successful catalog show?

Provide your hostess with all the necessary materials and support, such as catalogs, order forms, and product information. Offer tips and advice on how to promote the show and maximize sales. Be available to answer any questions or concerns and provide guidance throughout the process. And most importantly, thank your hostess for their hard work and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies