• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Offering Incentives for Your Team during WOW Month?

In summary, all of the calls were about increasing show average, recruiting, and booking summer shows. There was a call back number for those who were unable to listen in. The first two calls were about increasing show average while the last two calls were about recruiting and booking summer shows.
chefkathy
May 5th –Bookings & Booking Activities – Diane Engle
May 12th- Recruiting- Patti Mocerino
May 19th –Host Coaching and Increasing Show Average – Nancy Jo Ryan
May 26th-How to book your Summer and Theme Shows-Marie FreidagAll calls are 8 p.m. Central.Call in: 1-712-432-0850, access code:
252630#the playback number will be: 1-712-432-1088, access
code: 252630#.

Ummmm...so then I missed the first training huh? Bummer.

Christ Follower said:
Ummmm...so then I missed the first training huh? Bummer.

Yeah, so did I. Oh well....

My cluster is doing it as well but it starts tomorrow at 9 Eastern.

You can listen to the playback until the call tonight.

The audio play back on acrobat reader will be published each week at .biz/nancyjo under her "my calendar" tab.

What about the flyers/files they said they would forward to the directors? I have some, but haven't heard of others. Anyone want to upload them here?

DANG I missed the call last night............ I'll listen tonight

cmdtrgd said:
What about the flyers/files they said they would forward to the directors? I have some, but haven't heard of others. Anyone want to upload them here?
I have the ones from the May 5th call. Lemme see what I can do....ETA--it's not letting me upload them here. They are saved in rich text format and I don't have time to convert them to Word right now. If you want them, just email me at jenningsdeb @ gmail.com and I'll forward it to you. Thanks!

Hello Team,Here are the audio acrobat links for the last 2 training calls.
The second call got cut short???? I apologize for the inconveniece!

WOW Training Call #1 Kick Off
http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WYpKFrcs

WOW Training Call #2 Recruiting
http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WmxrL82s

Get in the Game!
**Set goals. Let your Director/Recruiter know what your June goal is!
**Get on the phone - Ask everyone
**Let everyone you know you are on a mission

Thanks Deb for posting those. No one in our Cluster was able to get on our call on Wednesday and then there was apparently some technical difficulties with the recording so it's great that we can listen to these too.
I love that with this company we are all about sharing and not about competing with each other.

ok so I'm lost. ( Doesn't always take much) How are you able to get in on the calls?

chefkugler said:
ok so I'm lost. ( Doesn't always take much) How are you able to get in on the calls?

You call in at the time of the calls. Tuesday evenings 8 p.m. Central time.

If you can't call in, there is a call back # you can listen to the recording.

chefkugler said:

Generally you are invited by your upline.

Ok so on the call it mentioned flyers being emailed. How would I get them if my upline isn't involved?
I did a training of my own to our clusters at our last meeting on this WOW month. Everyone was so excited and really wants to do this.

chefkugler said:
Ok so on the call it mentioned flyers being emailed. How would I get them if my upline isn't involved?
I did a training of my own to our clusters at our last meeting on this WOW month. Everyone was so excited and really wants to do this.

These particular calls that I shared are being sponsored by Diane Engle, Nancy Jo Ryan, Patti Mocerino, and Marie Friedag. NJR is my upline so I had the info and thought everyone here would appreciate hopping on the calls if they could. Anyone in their lines *might* have the flyers (you know how it goes with things getting forwarded on...). I am 2nd line, so I do get things pretty quickly.

I have the flyers from the first call--just email me at jenningsdeb at gmail.com and I will forward them to you.

Question for everyone doing this WOW month with your clusters. Are you offering any type of incentive to your team??

1. How can I make my June sales with Pampered Chef stand out?

There are a few key things you can do to have a wow June with Pampered Chef. First, make sure you are utilizing all of the resources available to you, such as social media, email marketing, and in-person events. Another tip is to offer exclusive deals or promotions to your customers. Lastly, focus on providing exceptional customer service to ensure repeat business and positive word-of-mouth.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef business during June?

One effective way to promote your Pampered Chef business during June is to participate in local events or fairs. This allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers. You can also offer themed cooking classes or demonstrations to showcase your products and generate interest. Additionally, utilizing social media and email marketing to share promotions and new products can also help increase sales.

3. How can I increase my sales and bookings during the month of June?

One strategy to increase sales and bookings during June is to focus on the seasonal products and promotions offered by Pampered Chef. These may include summer-themed items or discounts on popular products. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive deals or incentives for hosting a party during June. Lastly, don't forget to utilize the power of word-of-mouth by asking satisfied customers to refer their friends and family to your business.

4. Are there any special promotions or incentives for consultants during the month of June?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions or incentives for consultants during the month of June. These may include bonuses for reaching certain sales goals or free products for hosting a certain number of parties. Be sure to stay updated on these promotions through the Pampered Chef consultant portal or by attending training events.

5. Can I still have a successful June with Pampered Chef if I am just starting out as a consultant?

Absolutely! Whether you are a seasoned consultant or just starting out, there are many opportunities to have a successful June with Pampered Chef. Focus on building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service. Also, make use of the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training materials and support from your upline. Lastly, don't be afraid to reach out to your network for support and referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Back