• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to handle not calling customers? :confused:

In summary, it is okay to call your customers and ask how they are doing and if they have any questions or problems. You can also ask if they would like to see a new catalog.
chef-kina
Gold Member
:confused: Hi everyone! Well I have just recently gotten back into full swing with my biz. I have a dilema though. I have been selling since feb, and when I first started I NEVER did any CC calls. How should I go about calling those people, or should I just leave it be? I feel really horrible for not ever calling them, thanking them etc. So I wanted to do something. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks! :D

I don't think there is a time limit on when you can call people. I would just give them a call and say I know it's been a while since so and so's show. I like to keep in touch with my customers and wanted to see how your products are working out for you. You can then lead into telling them about the new catalog, current specials, booking, recruiting etc. I don't always get to my calls when I want to and there have been some that have stretched out a couple of months but people are always glad you called. They appreciate that you care enough to check in with them as long as you make the call about them right off the bat and then lead into other areas like booking that could be mutually beneficial. The hardest part for me is just picking up the phone and making those calls!

Michele

I can tell you what I do.I introduce myself as the PC consultant from so-and-so's show. I then tell her (or him, of course) that I call all of my customers to make sure they love their Pampered Chef products. (I have the show order details in front of me so I can ask if they've had a chance to try a specific item.) I wait for the "Oh, yes! I love everything, especially the _________." I then ask if there is anything I can do for her. If so, I do whatever is necessary to help. (Keep a notebook nearby to write down anything you'll need to do.)I end by reminding her that if they ever have any questions or problems or if there is anything I can ever do for her, no to hesitate to call. I also remind her where to find my contact information.It's gotten me several bookings, a couple of recruiting leads, and a really loyal customer base. I've been told more than once that I am the first PC consultant to ever call, even though they've been to oodles of PC shows.Hope this helps, and I hope your business really takes off!

raebates said:
It's gotten me several bookings, a couple of recruiting leads, and a really loyal customer base. I've been told more than once that I am the first PC consultant to ever call, even though they've been to oodles of PC shows.

I've had people tell me this too. It's just amazing that with how much we hear about doing CCC that most don't. In all the things I've bought from DS (including PC before I was a consultant--except for my recruiter) I've never had anyone but an Arbonne consultant call me to see how I enjoyed the products!

I've been to five or six PC shows before signing up and I never heard one thing from any of my consultants. I can't wait to do CCC so that I can make people feel special!

I started in September 2004 and made my first customer care call in July of 2006!!! I called people from shows I did last year and NO ONE hung up on me! I apologized for not calling sooner, but told them I was just following up to see how they were doing with their products. I asked if they had any questions or concerns, and then I asked if I could tell them about the current and next month's specials. Most were appreciative, some sounded a little suspicious, but I did get bookings out of it and a couple of random orders as well! So it's never too late to start!!

By the way, as a customer, I've also never gotten any calls from consultants either! I would have appreciated it!

We started the same month Cat!! I think that it is okay to call, if anything just to check in, see if they have any problems, and ask if they would like to see a new catalog. If they loved it then, they'll love it now.

Thank you all very much for your help. I am on the phone right now, and so far, no one has gotten mad at me either!! :D

chef-kina said:
Thank you all very much for your help. I am on the phone right now, and so far, no one has gotten mad at me either!! :D

That is great. Remember to try to get bookings or individual orders while on the phone and talk up the website mentioning that in December some discontinued products will be available there.

For talking up of October shows do the "host can get the entire forged cutlery for under $100". For November shows talk up the host specials of the roasting pan, carving set, or bamboo cutting board.

I started in January 2006 and I made a commitment after NC to call all of my customers. MOST of them seemed surprised to get the call. (I have never received a call from ANY company to see if I liked my product). I did receive a few orders, a few bookings and several recruit leads (2 have signed) from making a simple call.

I did have a few people who had purchased the SECO and had no idea how to get the lid off of a can (LOL) so - I proceeded to give them the old SECO 101 over the phone - that was a hoot - and both of them booked a show. SO - in my opinion - it is never to late to give a call.

CCCs are a agreat way to introduce the upcoming specials too. I have been intorducing the new Online Discount Shop and people seem really interested in that as well - especially with Christmas around the corner.

I think if you didn't call before it is better to call now, especially since we have new products now that we didn't have last time you saw them.

What is the best way to handle a customer complaint?

The best way to handle a customer complaint is to actively listen to their concerns, apologize for any inconvenience, and offer a solution or compensation. It is important to remain calm and professional throughout the interaction and follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction.

How do I handle a difficult customer?

Dealing with difficult customers can be challenging, but it is important to remain calm and empathetic. Listen to their concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties. If necessary, involve a manager or supervisor for assistance. Remember to always maintain a professional and courteous attitude.

What should I do if a customer wants to return a product?

If a customer wants to return a product, follow the company's return policy. This may include asking for a receipt, ensuring the product is in its original condition, and offering a refund or exchange. It is important to handle the return with a positive attitude and provide excellent customer service.

How do I handle a customer who is unhappy with the product?

In this situation, it is important to actively listen to the customer's concerns and try to find a solution that meets their needs. This may include offering a replacement product, a refund, or other forms of compensation. It is important to apologize for any inconvenience and follow up with the customer to ensure their satisfaction.

What is the best way to handle a customer who is asking for a discount?

If a customer is asking for a discount, it is important to remain professional and explain the company's pricing policies. If the customer has a valid reason for a discount, such as a damaged product, offer a reasonable solution. Otherwise, politely explain that discounts are not available and focus on providing excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom