• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Your Website Accessed?

In summary, Nicole suggests that you tell your contacts that the site exists, put the address on your emails, business cards, and paperwork, and encourage your hosts to send out the e-invites and use them themselves. She also suggests sending out a monthly newsletter and having the website on there.
niktim3
I have recently signed up for a website, not getting any hits on it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to promote it, within the new guidelines? I include the site on my pwork...any ideas would be great!!
Nicole

niktim3 said:
I have recently signed up for a website, not getting any hits on it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to promote it, within the new guidelines? I include the site on my pwork...any ideas would be great!!
Nicole
The website is designed to give your customers a place to get information about PC. You need to tell your contacts that the site exists and put the address on your emails, business cards and paperwork. It is not designed for access by the general public - just a tool for you.

I have several customers who have mine bookmarked and they check back every so often looking for the specials. I do get calls wanting to book or order because of what is on the site but I have never gotten a "hit" from anyone I didn't already have contact with - they have at least gotten my name from a friend.

Do you do a monthly email newsletter? I have been doing it almost as long as I have been a consultant. I now have 200 emails on my list. I know that some people have been brought there from my newsletter. My sister in law went there when I ran a fundraiser, so now I know at least some people read it!! Though you may be having "hits" without people contacting you. Having the email newsletter gets you in their head monthly with minimal work on your end. Good luck!!

I have found that my website is best used to collect orders for your shows. I did a fundraiser and received 8 orders via the website and had a $1000 show that had 7 orders via the website.

Really try to encourage your hosts to send out the e-invites and use them yourself to send sorry you can not attend or reminders to those who have not RSVP'd.

I still send out a monthly newsletter and my website is on there. You can also send out part of a recipie in a email, then put, to get the remaining ingrediants visit my website.

I have found with over 300 contacts from fairs, shows and networking groups that I belong to, I only get orders from my website if I send out an email and offer a special like 10% an order.

, as a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not getting any hits on your website. It can be tough to promote a new website, especially with the constant changes in guidelines. One idea that has worked for me is to utilize social media platforms. You can create a business page on Facebook and Instagram, and promote your website through posts and stories. Another idea is to collaborate with other consultants or businesses in your area and do a cross-promotion, where you promote each other's websites on your respective platforms. And don't forget to utilize your personal network and word of mouth to spread the word about your website. Good luck and keep promoting!

1. How do I access my Pampered Chef website?

To access your Pampered Chef website, you will need to go to the company's official website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your consultant ID and password to access your personalized website.

2. Can I access my website on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access your Pampered Chef website on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, you can log in with your consultant ID and password to access your website and manage your business on the go.

3. What if I forgot my login information?

If you have forgotten your consultant ID or password, you can click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account and instructions for resetting your password will be sent to you.

4. How do I customize my website?

To customize your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "My Website" tab. From there, you can edit your website's appearance, add your own branding and photos, and update your product offerings.

5. Can I track my website's performance?

Yes, you can track your website's performance by clicking on the "My Website" tab and selecting the "Reports" option. This will provide you with insights on your website's traffic, sales, and customer activity. You can also integrate Google Analytics for more in-depth data analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kokonut