• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get the Pampered Chef Cooking Blender Free...

In summary, to get the Pampered Chef Cooking Blender for free, you can host a party or become a consultant. Hosting a party is easy, and as a host, you can earn free and discounted products. As a consultant, you can also earn the Cooking Blender for free through sales incentives and bonuses, or purchase it at a discounted price. The Cooking Blender is a high-quality product that can be used for blending, cooking, and pureeing various ingredients. It also has a self-cleaning feature for convenience.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I already own a BlendTec from Costco, a couple years old - use it a lot for smoothies.Instead I need the PC Cooking Blender, and so, I'll put the BlendTec up on Craigslist and OfferUp for $175, then use those funds to buy the PC blender at 139 plus shipping. = PC Cooking Blender FREE :) A hospitality director I meet with said you can buy it half-price as a September host and use your commission from the rest of the show to pay for it also.

Great idea! It's a pretty awesome piece of equipment.

Really ?! great idea in theory if I can get my ducks in a row!! I want the blender myself

1. How can I get the Pampered Chef Cooking Blender for free?

To get the Pampered Chef Cooking Blender for free, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn it as a host reward. You can also become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn it as a sign-up bonus or through sales incentives.

2. What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your party. As the host, you will invite friends and family to attend, and the consultant will take care of the rest. As a bonus, you can earn free and discounted products, including the Cooking Blender.

3. Can I earn the Cooking Blender for free as a consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn the Cooking Blender for free through sales incentives and bonuses. You can also purchase it at a discounted price as part of your consultant starter kit.

4. Is the Cooking Blender a high-quality product?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Cooking Blender is a high-quality product that is designed to make cooking and blending easier and more efficient. It is made with durable materials and has a powerful motor for blending even the toughest ingredients.

5. Can I use the Cooking Blender for more than just blending?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Cooking Blender not only blends, but it also cooks and purees ingredients. You can use it to make soups, sauces, smoothies, and more. It also has a self-cleaning feature, making it a versatile and convenient kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Steve ward
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • dianevill