• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Started With Fundraisers

In summary, the fundraiser is an opportunity to do something nice for a community group that needs help, and an opportunity to expose Pampered Chef to a broader contact base. You should not view it as a money maker, but as an opportunity to do something nice. You should include it as an aspect of a wider campaign, and make sure the order forms are clear about what the cause is and when they need to be back. The cooking demo should be something simple and intensive, with higher end products. Finally, you can donate a portion of your commission to increase the funds raised. Good luck!
msmileyface
Hi everyone, I have a potential fundraiser booking and I need to know how to get started. I also have a call in to my director to fill me in, but thought I could get some tips here first. I know NOTHING about how to do them! Where do I begin?

Thanks!
Meredith

Meredith, be sure to look through the files here as there are numerous ways to conduct fundraisers. You can hold actual cooking demos at someone's home and have it all go to the fundraiser, you can set up a table at an event as part of a fundraiser, hold a meeting and give out catalogs to participants to collect orders, and I've even heard of some raffle of sorts--50 squares on a page, each person sells them for $4 a square and the winner gets $100 to spend on PC, and the other $100 goes to the fundraiser person. There are probably more, as well. You'll have to see what they had in mind and what you are comfortable doing. Good Luck!

Hi, Meredith! Welcome to PC and to CS. Fundraisers in a nutshell are two things: One, an opportunity to do something nice for a community group that needs help. Two, an opportunity to expose Pampered Chef to a broader contact base - one that may or may not be a future market. Don't look at them as a vibrant money maker; they are not.

To raise significant funds, include a PC fundraiser as an aspect of a wider campaign. One of my favorite starts is a batter bowl fundraiser / then a giant catalog show / culminating in a classic demo cooking show.

For the Batter Bowl Fundraiser, call HO ahead to arrange a bulk purchase of bowls. You can probably come up with them a bit less than the $11.50 small BB price - even if you did a show of ordering just them, you could apply the HD to them after 9 purchased to bring the price down - or after 18 at 20% for a bigger group. Go to a neighborhood grocer and explain you are making premixes for a fund raiser. Many stores (like Safeway) will contribute some or all ingredients to the cause. Select whichever recipe you like

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/holiday_bb_recipes.pdf

layer the ingredients as indicated in the bowl. Print the tag, secure the lid, and you're in business!

Step two is a giant catalog fundraiser. On the order forms, make it clear what the cause is - and when forms are due back. Attached are some ideas.

Step three is the cooking demo - I'd suggest something chocolate, but whatever you like. Keep it simple and intensive in higher end products (cookware, stoneware, forged cutlery, etc.) and you'll have a winner!

Many consultants choose to donate a portion of their commission to increase the funds raised. You could opt to match a certain dollar amount, or simply make a donation yourself if you choose. Good luck!

-careful of the 'potential breakdown'. The last time I used it (maybe I should say final time) a well-intentioned helper misinterpreted the list and in presenting the paperwork to the group's leader, badmouthed the fundraiser so badly, that I lost it. I guess I should've delivered it myself...

Attachments

• Icon Theatre FR.doc
    353 KB · Views: 336
  • Icon JULY 2006.doc
    182.5 KB · Views: 337
  • potential letter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 434
  • potential breakdown.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 387
  • potential order form.doc
    249 KB · Views: 362

1. How do I sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To sign up for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help guide you through the process of setting up your fundraiser and answer any questions you may have.

2. What is the process for setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The process for setting up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is simple and straightforward. First, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with some basic information about your organization and fundraiser goals. Your consultant will then work with you to choose a fundraising option that best fits your needs and will guide you through the ordering and delivery process.

3. How much money can my organization expect to make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on several factors, including the number of participants, the type of fundraiser, and the products chosen. On average, most organizations earn around 15-20% of their total sales, but some have earned up to 25% or more.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary materials and support to help make your fundraiser a success. The only cost incurred would be for any products purchased by the organization for their own use.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, but some may choose to extend their fundraiser for a longer period. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeframe for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • jmwhitworth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Aeilene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies