• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Claim My 3 Free Pieces of Stoneware?

In summary, to order Pampered Chef Stoneware, you can visit their website or contact a consultant. You can also host a cooking party to earn free or discounted stoneware. To care for the stoneware, it is important to season it before first use, avoid extreme temperature changes, and hand wash with warm water and mild detergent. The stoneware is safe to use in the microwave, but it's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions. There are also recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef Stoneware available on their website or in cookbooks. The stoneware is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, so if it becomes damaged or defective, you can contact customer service for a replacement or refund.
vhadley
I signed up mid to end of the month of Sept. and I just hit my goal of $1250 on Sat, yay!! I got my pc money (woo-hoo!!) and I just set up my free website today, now my question is how do I go about getting my 3 free pieces of stoneware?? I'm so excited!!!

Thanks!
Vicky

ok, I just looked at the flyer on-line and I'm assuming they'll email me something and then go from there! I'm being impatient... :)

Yes, they usually send you an email to let you chose. Congrats!

1. How do I order Pampered Chef Stoneware?

To order Pampered Chef Stoneware, you can visit our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking party to earn free or discounted stoneware products.

2. What is the best way to care for my Pampered Chef Stoneware?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef Stoneware, it is important to properly care for it. This includes seasoning it before first use, avoiding extreme temperature changes, and hand washing with warm water and a mild detergent.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef Stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef Stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and avoid using it under the broiler or on the stovetop.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef Stoneware?

Yes, there are many recipes available that are specifically designed for Pampered Chef Stoneware. You can find these recipes on our website or in our cookbooks.

5. Is Pampered Chef Stoneware covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef Stoneware is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If your stoneware becomes damaged or defective, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies