• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing HWC Fundraiser Success: Tips for Hosts, Guests, and Prizes

In summary, to get cups and squares for your Pampered Chef products, you can purchase them directly from the website or through a consultant. They are used for measuring ingredients and can also be earned through hosting a party. While any measuring cups and squares can technically be used, it is recommended to use the ones specifically designed for Pampered Chef products. To properly care for them, hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid harsh abrasives or the dishwasher. Tips for accurate measuring include using the correct type of cup or square and leveling off ingredients with a knife or spatula.
lacychef
I'm sure I know the answer to this but...okay I'm hosting a HWC fundraiser tonight. I was going to make the cups & squares a prize drawing for those that spend $30 or more. Hosts of fundraisers can get the month host bonus right? So to get them, do I just enter my name as a guest & enter host bonus number? Since there's no host order screen. I hosted a fundraiser last year but didn't order anything so just wasn't sure.
Thanks for your answers you guys are awesome:D

The "chairman" of the fund-raiser is eligible to purchase the Host Special. Whomever you mark as the chairman of the fund-raiser will be the order on which you should order the cups and squares. Does that make sense enough? :)

Yes, as the host of the fundraiser, you can still receive the host bonus by entering your name as a guest and using the host bonus number. It doesn't matter if you don't place an order yourself, as long as your guests spend $30 or more, you will still be eligible for the host bonus. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I get cups and squares for my Pampered Chef products?

To get cups and squares for your Pampered Chef products, you can either purchase them directly from our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. You can also earn free cups and squares by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching certain sales goals.

2. What are cups and squares used for in Pampered Chef products?

Cups and squares are used as measuring tools in many of our recipes. The cups are used for liquid measurements, while the squares are used for dry ingredients. They are also great for portioning out ingredients and creating uniform shapes in baked goods.

3. Can I use any measuring cups and squares with Pampered Chef products?

While you can technically use any measuring cups and squares with our products, we highly recommend using the ones specifically designed for Pampered Chef. Our cups and squares are made with high-quality materials and have unique features that make them perfect for use with our products.

4. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef cups and squares?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef cups and squares, we recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately. Avoid using harsh abrasives or placing them in the dishwasher, as this can damage the measurement markings.

5. Are there any tips for accurately measuring with cups and squares?

To accurately measure with cups and squares, make sure to use the correct type of cup or square for the ingredient you are measuring. For example, use a dry measuring cup for dry ingredients and a liquid measuring cup for liquids. Also, be sure to level off the ingredient with a knife or spatula to ensure an accurate measurement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies