1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings How to get bookings?

1. ponvn591

ponvn591 Novice Member

I would like to hear other consultants ideas and thoughts about getting bookings. Anybody have a method they use to get bookings or a game they play or anything? I inform the guests about all the free products, half price products and discount they can get but no one seems interested.

Aug 25, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

do you actually ASK each person?

Aug 25, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You can inform them all night long, but until you ask them, you aren't going to get bookings.

There is no secret or special game - ask everyone as they check out. It's the best way to get bookings.

Aug 25, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Make sure your focus is on (1) them and (2) their friends. Never, ever, ever ask people to "have a party for me." Make sure you ask about helping them get everything they want. Mention how much fun their friends will have.

Aug 25, 2009
  5. ponvn591

ponvn591 Novice Member

I discuss about what host can get by hosting a party and i talk about the host specials for the next few months. When i do ask the guests to host a party when they are checking out they reply by saying "ohhhhhhhhh no" or "they are not interested". I even offer free products, still doesn't help

Aug 25, 2009
  6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Do you ask them why? Do you say "Is that a no, not right now, or a no, not ever?" I have had lots of people so "no thanks" and I'll say back to them "Would you mind sharing with me what's holding you back? You seem like you had a really great time tonight and you really enjoyed the products!" It could just be that they don't know what date they're available or they think it will take a lot to plan a party, etc. It takes some getting used to, but you have to ask why in order to overcome their objections and figure out if they're REALLY a no, or if they can be turned into a yes.

Aug 25, 2009
Have something to add?