• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Success: Expert Tips for Getting Bookings from Consultants

In summary, this consultant is trying to get bookings from guests but is having difficulty. He starts by discussing the free products and half price products that the business has to offer, but no one seems interested. He then asks the guests if they would be interested in hosting a party, but most of them say no. He tries different approaches, but none of them seem to work. Finally, he asks the guests why they are no, and after getting responses that explain why they are no, he figures out if they are really no or if they can be turned into a yes.
ponvn591
I would like to hear other consultants ideas and thoughts about getting bookings. Anybody have a method they use to get bookings or a game they play or anything? I inform the guests about all the free products, half price products and discount they can get but no one seems interested.

do you actually ASK each person?

You can inform them all night long, but until you ask them, you aren't going to get bookings.

There is no secret or special game - ask everyone as they check out. It's the best way to get bookings.

Make sure your focus is on (1) them and (2) their friends. Never, ever, ever ask people to "have a party for me." Make sure you ask about helping them get everything they want. Mention how much fun their friends will have.

I discuss about what host can get by hosting a party and i talk about the host specials for the next few months. When i do ask the guests to host a party when they are checking out they reply by saying "ohhhhhhhhh no" or "they are not interested". I even offer free products, still doesn't help

Do you ask them why? Do you say "Is that a no, not right now, or a no, not ever?" I have had lots of people so "no thanks" and I'll say back to them "Would you mind sharing with me what's holding you back? You seem like you had a really great time tonight and you really enjoyed the products!" It could just be that they don't know what date they're available or they think it will take a lot to plan a party, etc. It takes some getting used to, but you have to ask why in order to overcome their objections and figure out if they're REALLY a no, or if they can be turned into a yes.

1. How can I get more bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the best ways to get more bookings is to reach out to your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances. Host a launch party or open house to introduce your products and services to them. You can also offer incentives for hosting a party, such as free products or discounts.

2. How do I find new customers to book parties with?

Utilize social media to connect with potential customers and promote your business. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to host a joint event or offer a discount for their members. Attend local events and fairs to showcase your products and reach a wider audience.

3. What are some creative ways to get bookings?

Consider hosting themed parties, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in with wine and appetizers. You can also offer cooking classes or demonstrations to attract new customers. Collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants to co-host a larger event and share the workload.

4. How can I incentivize guests to book parties?

Offer exclusive discounts or free products for guests who book a party at the event. You can also create a referral program where current hosts can earn rewards for every new party they book for you. Don't forget to thank and reward your loyal customers for their continued support.

5. How do I follow up with potential hosts who seem interested?

Always follow up with potential hosts within a few days after the event. Send a personalized thank you note and a reminder of the benefits of hosting a party. You can also offer to assist with planning and promoting the party. Don't be afraid to follow up multiple times until you receive a definite answer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom