• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master the Art of Folding a Market Tote in 15 Minutes

In summary, to fold the Pampered Chef Market Tote, remove all contents and lay it flat with handles facing up. Fold the bottom towards the handles, then fold the handles down and tuck them into the side pockets. There are multiple ways to fold the tote and it is designed to stay folded during storage. It is easy to fold and can be cleaned with a damp cloth but should not be machine washed.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm leaving in about 15 min. and for some reason I can't get the Market tote to fold up correctly. I've done it before several times, but for some crazy reason I can't remember it right now. I'm packing up and getting ready to leave for my booth. lol Help me! (or provide a link to where the info is on CC...they don't have the info on the U&C or PIG on CC.)

With the little snap facing up, so the top flap will fold towards you, Fold in the sides - in thirds.
then fold up from the bottom - again in thirds.

Do you tuck in the sides before you fold them over into thirds? When I flatten the whole thing, then the bottom seemed weird, but when I tuck in the sides first, that didn't seem right either. lol I remember there being a diagram on the U&C card. Dummy me for throwing it away!

Yes, tuck and fold the sides in before you fold the main part of the bag.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Market Tote. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't remember something that you've done before. Have you tried checking the instruction manual that came with the tote? You can also find helpful tips and tricks on our website under the "Resources" tab. Here's a direct link to the Market Tote instructions: [insert link]. I hope this helps and that you have a successful day at your booth! Happy selling!

1. How do I fold the Pampered Chef Market Tote?

To fold the Market Tote, first remove all the contents from the bag. Then, lay the bag flat on a surface with the handles facing up. Next, fold the bottom of the bag up towards the handles, making sure the sides are even. Finally, fold the handles down and tuck them into the side pockets. Your Market Tote is now folded and ready to store.

2. Can the Market Tote be folded in different ways?

Yes, there are a few different ways to fold the Market Tote. One option is to fold the bottom of the bag up towards the middle, then fold the sides in towards the center, and finally fold the handles down and tuck them into the side pockets. You can also try folding the bag in thirds, similar to how you would fold a t-shirt.

3. Will the Market Tote stay folded during storage?

Yes, the Market Tote is designed to stay folded when not in use. However, if you find that it is unfolding easily, you can secure it with a rubber band or ribbon to keep it in place.

4. Is it difficult to fold the Market Tote?

No, the Market Tote is designed for easy folding and storage. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to fold it quickly and easily every time.

5. Can the Market Tote be machine washed?

No, the Market Tote is not machine washable. To clean it, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, if necessary. Make sure to let the bag air dry completely before folding and storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AlowayFamily