• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Effective Fundraising Strategies from Experienced Peers

In summary, the conversation discusses how to find and organize successful fundraisers. Participants suggest using phone books, internet searches, and word of mouth to reach out to potential donors. They also emphasize the importance of follow-up calls and advertising to attract more participants. The conversation also touches on the specific details of a fundraiser, such as the percentage of profits and available products.
kjxon
Hi Everyone!
I was just wanting to know how everybody finds all of these fundraisers? I am still new at this & don't know to go about it. I know you guys have good ideas. I have learn alot from this site.

Thanks to all

Well it isn't easy.
I have been picking up the yellow pages and letting my fingers do the walking. I also search on the internet for caterers, schools, business that usually do fundraisers, ministries, etc and call, call, call. I have sent out many catalogs with people who are not interested, but other times I find those who have been looking for PC. So it takes alot of work, alot of determination, and alot of prayer!!!
I had a lady call me yesterday because she wants to do a show with me Sat. Kind of short notice but hey she already has the guests, knows what food she wants and my other show is at 6:30 so it gives me plenty of time to do this. Advertising pays off!! Try to get your name out there. IF they don't need you now they might in the future. I have some fundraisers on hold until the committee has their board meeting, and also a couple of schools already had their fundraisers so I send stuff for next year. I always do follow up calls. I have a few caterers who might purchase some stuff, and I have left catalogs and order forms in daycare centers also. Call businesses and ask if you can leave catalogs and business cards.
Debbie

Debbie,
I just got a call from Hospice & she wanted to know about how to do the fundraiser. The only thing i told her was that under 600. 10% over 600. 15% & i told her about the products for May is there anything else i need to know? I really didn't know myself how to do a fundraiser. If you have any info or flyers post them here or e-mail me [email protected] any info will help. Thanks

Sent you an email!I sent you an email. ;)

the great consultants who share info & ideasHi there!I'm glad you're interested in fundraising for your business! There are many ways to find fundraisers, and it's great that you're reaching out for advice from experienced consultants. One way to find fundraisers is to reach out to local schools, sports teams, and other organizations in your community. You can also use social media to spread the word about your fundraising services. Additionally, attending local events and networking with other businesses can also lead to potential fundraising opportunities. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box when it comes to finding fundraisers. And of course, don't forget to utilize the resources and ideas shared by other consultants on this site. Best of luck with your fundraising ventures!

What is "Discover Effective Fundraising Strategies from Experienced Peers"?

"Discover Effective Fundraising Strategies from Experienced Peers" is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef for individuals and organizations looking to improve their fundraising efforts. The event features experienced peers sharing their successful fundraising strategies and tips.

When and where is this event taking place?

This event is completely virtual and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. It will take place on at .

Is there a cost to attend this event?

No, this event is completely free to attend. However, registration is required.

Who can attend this event?

This event is open to anyone interested in learning effective fundraising strategies. Whether you are an individual looking to raise funds for a personal cause or a representative of a non-profit organization, you are welcome to attend.

How can I register for this event?

To register for this event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and fill out the registration form. You will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to access the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
Replies