• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser How to find

kjxon

Jan 25, 2006
Hi Everyone!
I was just wanting to know how everybody finds all of these fundraisers? I am still new at this & don't know to go about it. I know you guys have good ideas. I have learn alot from this site.

Thanks to all

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Well it isn't easy.
I have been picking up the yellow pages and letting my fingers do the walking. I also search on the internet for caterers, schools, business that usually do fundraisers, ministries, etc and call, call, call. I have sent out many catalogs with people who are not interested, but other times I find those who have been looking for PC. So it takes alot of work, alot of determination, and alot of prayer!!!
I had a lady call me yesterday because she wants to do a show with me Sat. Kind of short notice but hey she already has the guests, knows what food she wants and my other show is at 6:30 so it gives me plenty of time to do this. Advertising pays off!! Try to get your name out there. IF they don't need you now they might in the future. I have some fundraisers on hold until the committee has their board meeting, and also a couple of schools already had their fundraisers so I send stuff for next year. I always do follow up calls. I have a few caterers who might purchase some stuff, and I have left catalogs and order forms in daycare centers also. Call businesses and ask if you can leave catalogs and business cards.
Debbie

kjxon

Jan 25, 2006
Debbie,
I just got a call from Hospice & she wanted to know about how to do the fundraiser. The only thing i told her was that under 600. 10% over 600. 15% & i told her about the products for May is there anything else i need to know? I really didn't know myself how to do a fundraiser. If you have any info or flyers post them here or e-mail me [email protected] any info will help. Thanks