• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Find Which Cookbook Has a Certain Recipe?

In summary, the conversation discusses a recipe for Autumn Risotto with Cranberry and Chicken. The book it is found in is Season's Best Fall/Winter 2011. The website also has the recipe.
esavvymom
Staff member
Does anyone know how to find on Consultant's Corner, how to search for recipes where it gives you the original cookbook it is found in??remember in old CC, we could search for a recipe or ingredients, etc....but it would tell you what cookbook that the recipe was printed in. If it was Season's Best, you could pull up the recipe directly.I cannot figure out which book contains the Autumn Risotto with Cranberry and Chicken (not sure if that is the official title). I've looked through the ones on my shelf, but no luck....so I must have the book buried in a box still.I can pull it up online, but sometimes just grabbing the book is easier than my laptop into the kitchen. Thanks!

It's in the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2011. It's also on the website.

It used to be that if you did a search on CC for a recipe it told you where it could be found. However, I don't think the website currently has that info on recipes.

raebates said:
It used to be that if you did a search on CC for a recipe it told you where it could be found. However, I don't think the website currently has that info on recipes.
I know. That was the feature I was searching for and couldn't find. It was very helpful. I have so many of the cookbooks, that if I can just know which one to pull out, and then lay it out on my counter, versus having to lug my laptop or even my tablet into the kitchen. Sounds silly. I prefer to have my tablet on the counter catching up on my latest TV show episode than using it for a recipe I know is in my cookbooks. (I don't watch them when they are ON TV. I watch later, usually when cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, office, or folding laundry or something). :D
SherryLynn said:
It's in the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2011. It's also on the website.
Thanks! I know I have them all, just can never remember which recipe is in which book. :)

Hi there! I completely understand the convenience of having a physical cookbook in the kitchen. To find out which cookbook a recipe is from, you can use the search bar on Consultant's Corner and type in the name of the recipe. Once the recipe pops up, click on it and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There, you will see a section called "Recipe Details" which will list the cookbook and page number where the recipe is located. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How do I search for a specific recipe in the Pampered Chef cookbooks?

To find a specific recipe in our cookbooks, you can use the search function on our website. Simply type in the name of the recipe or a keyword associated with it, and all relevant cookbooks will be displayed for you to choose from.

2. Can I access the recipes from all of the Pampered Chef cookbooks online?

Yes, you can access all of our recipes from our website. We have a digital library of all our cookbooks, so you can easily browse and search for any recipe you need.

3. Is there a way to narrow down my search results when looking for a specific recipe?

Absolutely! Our website allows you to filter your search results by cookbook title, recipe category, and even dietary restrictions. This makes it easier to find exactly what you're looking for.

4. Can I purchase a specific Pampered Chef cookbook that has the recipe I'm looking for?

Yes, you can purchase any of our cookbooks from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. If the recipe you're looking for is in a specific cookbook, we recommend buying that cookbook for easy access to all the recipes inside.

5. Are there any other resources I can use to find a certain recipe besides the cookbooks?

Aside from our cookbooks, you can also search for recipes on our website by ingredient, dish type, or even kitchen tool used. We also have a blog and social media channels where we share recipes and tips regularly. And of course, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any recipe recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • mypamperedmoocow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mypamperedmoocow
  • rebeccastt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies