• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to find which cookbook has a certain recipe?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Does anyone know how to find on Consultant's Corner, how to search for recipes where it gives you the original cookbook it is found in??

remember in old CC, we could search for a recipe or ingredients, etc....but it would tell you what cookbook that the recipe was printed in. If it was Season's Best, you could pull up the recipe directly.

I cannot figure out which book contains the Autumn Risotto with Cranberry and Chicken (not sure if that is the official title). I've looked through the ones on my shelf, but no luck....so I must have the book buried in a box still.

I can pull it up online, but sometimes just grabbing the book is easier than my laptop into the kitchen.

Thanks!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It used to be that if you did a search on CC for a recipe it told you where it could be found. However, I don't think the website currently has that info on recipes.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
It used to be that if you did a search on CC for a recipe it told you where it could be found. However, I don't think the website currently has that info on recipes.

I know. That was the feature I was searching for and couldn't find. It was very helpful. I have so many of the cookbooks, that if I can just know which one to pull out, and then lay it out on my counter, versus having to lug my laptop or even my tablet into the kitchen. Sounds silly. I prefer to have my tablet on the counter catching up on my latest TV show episode than using it for a recipe I know is in my cookbooks. (I don't watch them when they are ON TV. I watch later, usually when cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, office, or folding laundry or something). :D

It's in the Season's Best Fall/Winter 2011. It's also on the website.

Thanks! I know I have them all, just can never remember which recipe is in which book. :)