1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths How to find Vendor or fair events to do?

1. MHPampered

MHPampered Member

I was just curious I would love to do an event like this. Being new I am really trying to get my name out there. I just don;t know how you even get into something like that.

Please any information would help. I live in southern california...

Thanks!

Nov 2, 2009
  2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

The best way to get that information is to go to every craft fair and festival and talk to the vendors. Some people don't do anything other than craft fairs and know where they all are and when. Also talk to the fair cordinators and see if they are in need of a vendor. Some do fairs and festivals in more than one city. Get on their email lists if you can.
    The other way is to check the internet for your local and state chamber of tourism.

Nov 2, 2009
  3. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

You can also look under Craigslist - Community/Events - search for bazaar, craft fair, etc in all events. People look for vendors for their fairs there. :) I have found a couple that way - usually churches, community groups, etc ...

4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Thank you so much for that tip (craigslist). I would have never thought to look there!

Nov 2, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted