• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Find Vendor or Fair Events to Do?

In summary, to find vendor or fair events to participate in as a Pampered Chef consultant, reach out to your network, search online, and contact local organizations. When considering an event, think about your target audience and if it aligns with the event attendees. Bring necessary materials, have an eye-catching display, and engage with attendees to maximize sales at the event."
MHPampered
I was just curious I would love to do an event like this. Being new I am really trying to get my name out there. I just don;t know how you even get into something like that.

Please any information would help. I live in southern california...

Thanks!

The best way to get that information is to go to every craft fair and festival and talk to the vendors. Some people don't do anything other than craft fairs and know where they all are and when. Also talk to the fair cordinators and see if they are in need of a vendor. Some do fairs and festivals in more than one city. Get on their email lists if you can.
The other way is to check the internet for your local and state chamber of tourism.

You can also look under Craigslist - Community/Events - search for bazaar, craft fair, etc in all events. People look for vendors for their fairs there. :) I have found a couple that way - usually churches, community groups, etc ...

Thank you so much for that tip (craigslist). I would have never thought to look there!

1. How do I find vendor or fair events to participate in?

There are a few ways to find vendor or fair events to participate in as a Pampered Chef consultant. Firstly, you can reach out to your network of friends, family, and customers to see if they know of any upcoming events. You can also search online for local events and fairs, such as through community event calendars or social media groups. Additionally, you can contact local schools, churches, and community centers to inquire about any upcoming events they may be hosting.

2. How do I know if an event is a good fit for Pampered Chef?

When considering an event to participate in, it's important to think about your target audience and if it aligns with the attendees of the event. Events such as farmers markets, craft fairs, and women's expos are often a good fit for Pampered Chef as they attract a similar demographic. You can also consider the size and location of the event, as well as the expected foot traffic, to determine if it would be worth your time and investment.

3. What should I bring to a vendor or fair event?

It's important to prepare and bring all necessary materials for a successful vendor or fair event. This includes your Pampered Chef products, business cards, order forms, catalogs, and any other marketing materials you have. It's also a good idea to have samples of your products available for attendees to try, as well as a demonstration set up to showcase how the products work.

4. How can I make my vendor or fair event booth stand out?

One way to make your booth stand out is to have an eye-catching display of your products. This can include setting up a demonstration station, having visually appealing product displays, and incorporating the Pampered Chef logo and branding into your booth design. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for event attendees to encourage them to stop by your booth.

5. How can I maximize sales at a vendor or fair event?

To maximize sales at a vendor or fair event, it's important to engage with attendees and build relationships with potential customers. Offer product demonstrations and samples, have conversations with attendees about their cooking needs and how Pampered Chef can help, and be approachable and friendly. It's also helpful to have special event-exclusive offers or bundles to entice attendees to make a purchase. Finally, make sure to follow up with any potential leads after the event to continue building relationships and potential sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • Cathy Boucher
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies