• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Leaky Adjustable Measuring Spoons from Previous Order

In summary, Home office will not replace a product unless it is proven to be defective, is under warranty, and they do not have any of the old styles to replace with.
Kristen
Hi,
I have a customer who ordered the Adjustable Measuring Spoons 2 or 3 years ago and is having a problem with liquids leaking under the seal. Apparently, these spoons have been updated so they no longer leak, and she's wondering if hers are still guaranteed. Well, I'm trying to find her old order (she doesn't have the receipt), and all I have to go on is the host name. Is there any way I can find proof of her order with just the host name? If not, how can I find this for her?
Thanks!

YesCall HO...tell them the host name, the state of the show, the guest name, and any other information you might have. They should be able to find it. They just found a show for me yesterday with similar circumstances...I had the host name, product and state. They found the show for me...it was held in 2001! Luckily (?) the problem the customer is having is with the professional pans, so they are still guaranteed.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

I believe the old measuring spoons were not designed for liquids, just dry ingredients only. So not sure if the warranty would cover what her problem is, but can't hurt to try.

I agree with cheflorig I believe that is correct. That is why they have redone them to be able to do the dry also. I have a feeling they wont trade old for new. Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Thanks everyone! I'll let you know what I find out.

The old measure-all spoons WERE designed for liquid and dry. You just have to press the white ridge area with your thumb as you measure. Once measured, you can release the thumb pressure and pour because it doesn't matter if it "leaks under the seal" once you've measured the amount needed.

On restyled products (food chopper, spoons, etc) Home office will not replace them with the new model unless it is proven to be defective, is under warranty, and they do not have any of the old styles to replace with. It certainly does not hurt to send them in and see what happens. Customer Service is really great, IMO.

1. How do I find an old order on the Pampered Chef website?

To find an old order on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can search for your order by date, order number, or product name.

2. Can I still access my old orders if I no longer have my account login information?

Yes, you can still access your old orders by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will be able to assist you in retrieving your order information.

3. How far back can I view my old orders on the website?

You can view your orders from the past 18 months on the Pampered Chef website. If you need to access orders older than that, you will need to contact customer service.

4. Is it possible to track the shipping of my old order?

Yes, you can track the shipping of your old order by clicking on the order number in your order history. This will take you to the order details page where you can view the current status and tracking information.

5. Can I make changes to an old order that I have already placed?

No, unfortunately, once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed. If you need to make changes, you will need to contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zookeeper614
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thecougchef