• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Enter a Cooking Show from Out-of-State?

In summary, the host is considering whether or not to enter the show with the large order and is also considering whether or not to have the order shipped to her. If she enters the show, she will have to pay shipping costs, which she may be able to write off as mileage.
funinyourkitchen
Okay this may be a bit confusing but here goes...I live in Louisiana and went to Georgia for a vacation & held an 'impromto' cooking show. I received 2 orders while there, both from people who live here in Louisiana one being $469!! I want to enter the show so that the host, who does live in Georgia can reap the benefits but also would like to see if it's possible to NOT make the guest with the large order pay huge shipping costs....

Also, I wanted to enter it as the show was in Georgia, so that I can use the mileage at the end of the year.

If anyone has any suggestions...please let me know.

Couldn't you just have the show shipped to you? Are you close enough in distance to the two people who ordered that you could deliver their products to them? If so, just enter the host information with the GA address and then select that it be shipped directly to you.

Upon reading your post again, I see that the host will be receiving products as well. I don't know about that.....unless maybe you paid to ship it to her after you recevied it. You know, the USPS has those flat rate box fees....depending on what she orders as her host benefits, you might could go that route.

I was thinking about doing that. Just having it all shipped to me then personally shipping her products to her but will that affect if I can write off the mileage to Georgia at the end of the year?

I would suggest that you see what the shipping would be to have those orders shipped direct. It may be worth it if the rest of the show is large as well so you won't have to deal with sorting and sending that one back to host. It may be worth the slight expense to do that. JMHO.

funinyourkitchen said:
I was thinking about doing that. Just having it all shipped to me then personally shipping her products to her but will that affect if I can write off the mileage to Georgia at the end of the year?
Regardless of where the order is shipped, if you went to Georgia to do the show, then you can claim the mileage. Think about it, what if I drive thirty miles to do a show and no one makes a single purchase? I still drove there for business purposes.

Never thought of it that way. Thanks everyone!!

1. How do I enter a show with Pampered Chef?

To enter a show with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to find a show near you. You can also host your own show by contacting a consultant or signing up on the website.

2. What are the benefits of entering a show with Pampered Chef?

Entering a show with Pampered Chef allows you to see, try, and purchase the latest products from the company. You also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products by hosting a show or making purchases at a show.

3. Do I need to make a purchase to enter a show with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to enter a show with Pampered Chef. However, making a purchase is a great way to support the host and consultant, as well as try out the products for yourself.

4. Can I enter a show with Pampered Chef if I don't know a consultant?

Yes, you can enter a show with Pampered Chef even if you do not know a consultant. You can find a consultant near you on the company's website or by attending a local show.

5. How can I become a consultant and host my own shows with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant and host your own shows with Pampered Chef, you can sign up on the company's website or contact a current consultant. As a consultant, you will have access to exclusive training, incentives, and discounts on products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • princessmeshelle