• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Enter Gift Certificates?

In summary, to purchase gift certificates for guests in Pampered Partner, you do not need to enter a code. There is a button labeled "gift certificates" next to the payment information that allows you to enter the quantity, dollar value, recipient information, and personal message. Gift certificates can only be redeemed through the Pampered Chef website or by calling the number on the gift certificate. When using Pampered Partner, the forms do not need to be filled out for gift certificates. If someone orders a gift certificate of $50 or more, they can earn the guest special, but there may be a $3.50 shipping fee for the free item. However, it is not possible to use a gift certificate towards a purchase and earn the difference
its_me_susan
Please tell me what code to use in Pampered Partner to purchase "gift certificates" for "guests"... I have a catalog show order and can't figure it out.

Thank you!
Susan

no codeI don't believe you enter a code since there is a button right next to payment information labeled gift certificates. I haven't entered one yet, but it looks like you just put all the info in there. Good luck!

Pampered Sofia said:
I don't believe you enter a code since there is a button right next to payment information labeled gift certificates. I haven't entered one yet, but it looks like you just put all the info in there. Good luck!

Called PC

enter 9998 into PamperedPartner - it will bring up the form. :)

Does anyone know how to USE gift certificates in PamperedPartner?

I have
its_me_susan said:
Called PC

enter 9998 into PamperedPartner - it will bring up the form. :)

Does anyone know how to USE gift certificates in PamperedPartner?

I have done many gift certificates via Pampered Partner. As stated above, use the gift certificate button. This will allow you to type in the quantity, dollar value, recepient information, personal message etc.

When you use the button, it automatically enters the # for you.

I don't believe you can USE a gift certificate through pampered partner b/c they must be redeemed through www.pamperedchef.com. I could be wrong though, this is just my understanding

You may only redeem gift certificates via the www.pamperedchef.com or by calling the number on the gift certificate. I just had a host who used to sell pc come unglued because one of her customers wanted to use a gift cert. She said that she did it all the time when she sold PC. I checked with my director and recipe for success we can only reedeem in two ways via internet or home office. So I sent a note to my down line letting them know, so an incident like this wouldn't happen. The problem is, the consultant who sells the gift cert. gets the commission, and the person who redeems the gift cert. can't get commission also because that would be double dipping. I hope this makes since. I just started rambling. Amanda :)

When someone orders a GC at a Show do they need to fill out a form, or can they just tell you who they want it to go to, the message, etc. I have the form I got with my Starter Kit. Should I just use that as an example? I wouldn't think I would need to fill that out if I'm using Pampered Partner. I've never done one before!

Gift CertificateAccording to Success... if using Pampered Partner, the forms do not have to be filled out for gift certificates.

My question about gift certificates is can someone purchase a large gift certificate and then get the guest special for the month, or does it have to be products that are purchased. I am entering my first show this week, and didn't know how that works. thanks.

Starla

Good Question Starla! I have a show tonight and I'm really going to try and push GC's. So of course, I'm reading up on them from this lovely board so I'm more knowledgeable about them. I really never thought about your question until now! Thanks! I hope someone answers soon! :)

If someone orders a $50 gift certificate or more, they can earn the guest special. However, once you enter the guest special into PP, you'll notice that it then will charge them $3.50 for shipping for the free item. It's because there would normally be no shipping fee for buying gift certificates because it comes out of the gift certificate itself. So, who knows it would be worth it. I suppose since it's a bigger value for the free item itself than $3.50.

starland said:
According to Success... if using Pampered Partner, the forms do not have to be filled out for gift certificates.

My question about gift certificates is can someone purchase a large gift certificate and then get the guest special for the month, or does it have to be products that are purchased. I am entering my first show this week, and didn't know how that works. thanks.

Starla

I have a customer who wants to use a $20 gift certificate towards a $35 product.... can I do this through my pamperedPartner and earn the $15 sale difference?

Thanks!

NoSusan,

Is this an official Gift Certificate? If it is the answer is no. :( We are not able to redeem gift certificates. The Home Office takes care of this.

fruit76loop said:
Susan,

Is this an official Gift Certificate? If it is the answer is no. :( We are not able to redeem gift certificates. The Home Office takes care of this.

I just called and you are right there is no way for us to do it ourselves ~ which I hate. Wish they would change that "rule".

1. How do I redeem a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website?

To redeem a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website, simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout. The amount will be applied towards your purchase total.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, gift certificates can be used towards party orders. Simply provide the gift certificate code to your consultant when placing the order.

3. What happens if my gift certificate amount is more than my order total?

If your gift certificate amount is more than your order total, the remaining balance will be saved for future purchases. You can check the balance of your gift certificate at any time on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

No, only one gift certificate can be used per purchase. However, you can use the remaining balance on a gift certificate for future purchases.

5. Do gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies