• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to enter Gift Certificates?

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
Please tell me what code to use in Pampered Partner to purchase "gift certificates" for "guests"... I have a catalog show order and can't figure it out.

Thank you!
Susan
 

Pampered Sofia

Novice Member
Oct 18, 2005
44
0
no code

I don't believe you enter a code since there is a button right next to payment information labeled gift certificates. I haven't entered one yet, but it looks like you just put all the info in there. Good luck!
 

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
Pampered Sofia said:
I don't believe you enter a code since there is a button right next to payment information labeled gift certificates. I haven't entered one yet, but it looks like you just put all the info in there. Good luck!

Called PC

enter 9998 into PamperedPartner - it will bring up the form. :)


Does anyone know how to USE gift certificates in PamperedPartner?
 

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
1,159
0
I have

its_me_susan said:
Called PC

enter 9998 into PamperedPartner - it will bring up the form. :)


Does anyone know how to USE gift certificates in PamperedPartner?

I have done many gift certificates via Pampered Partner. As stated above, use the gift certificate button. This will allow you to type in the quantity, dollar value, recepient information, personal message etc.

When you use the button, it automatically enters the # for you.
 

pamperedalf

Senior Member
Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
2,880
1
You may only redeem gift certificates via the www.pamperedchef.com or by calling the number on the gift certificate. I just had a host who used to sell pc come unglued because one of her customers wanted to use a gift cert. She said that she did it all the time when she sold PC. I checked with my director and recipe for success we can only reedeem in two ways via internet or home office. So I sent a note to my down line letting them know, so an incident like this wouldn't happen. The problem is, the consultant who sells the gift cert. gets the commission, and the person who redeems the gift cert. can't get commission also because that would be double dipping. I hope this makes since. I just started rambling. Amanda :)
 

pcjulie

Member
Aug 16, 2005
276
0
When someone orders a GC at a Show do they need to fill out a form, or can they just tell you who they want it to go to, the message, etc. I have the form I got with my Starter Kit. Should I just use that as an example? I wouldn't think I would need to fill that out if I'm using Pampered Partner. I've never done one before!
 
Nov 6, 2005
5
0
Gift Certificate

According to Success... if using Pampered Partner, the forms do not have to be filled out for gift certificates.

My question about gift certificates is can someone purchase a large gift certificate and then get the guest special for the month, or does it have to be products that are purchased. I am entering my first show this week, and didn't know how that works. thanks.

Starla
 

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
5,630
1
Good Question Starla! I have a show tonight and I'm really going to try and push GC's. So of course, I'm reading up on them from this lovely board so I'm more knowledgeable about them. I really never thought about your question until now! Thanks! I hope someone answers soon! :)
 

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
4,488
0
If someone orders a $50 gift certificate or more, they can earn the guest special. However, once you enter the guest special into PP, you'll notice that it then will charge them $3.50 for shipping for the free item. It's because there would normally be no shipping fee for buying gift certificates because it comes out of the gift certificate itself. So, who knows it would be worth it. I suppose since it's a bigger value for the free item itself than $3.50.
 

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
starland said:
According to Success... if using Pampered Partner, the forms do not have to be filled out for gift certificates.

My question about gift certificates is can someone purchase a large gift certificate and then get the guest special for the month, or does it have to be products that are purchased. I am entering my first show this week, and didn't know how that works. thanks.

Starla

I have a customer who wants to use a $20 gift certificate towards a $35 product.... can I do this through my pamperedPartner and earn the $15 sale difference?

Thanks!
 

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
1,159
0
No

Susan,

Is this an official Gift Certificate? If it is the answer is no. :( We are not able to redeem gift certificates. The Home Office takes care of this.
 

its_me_susan

Senior Member
Jul 31, 2005
2,053
10
fruit76loop said:
Susan,

Is this an official Gift Certificate? If it is the answer is no. :( We are not able to redeem gift certificates. The Home Office takes care of this.

I just called and you are right there is no way for us to do it ourselves ~ which I hate. Wish they would change that "rule".
 
Top