• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Credit: Entering a Non-Ordering Guest for Booking

In summary, entering a non-ordering guest for booking allows the host to receive credit for their attendance at the party, even without making a purchase. Multiple non-ordering guests can be entered for booking to increase the host's credit and rewards. It is recommended to enter them before the party for accurate credit and rewards, but it can also be done after. To enter a non-ordering guest, select "Enter Non-Ordering Guest" on the party order form or add them to the guest list and mark them as a non-ordering guest. They can also be entered after the party, but it is best to do so before for accurate credit and rewards.
lrice
I had a guest at a show who wants to host, but didn't place an order. How do I enter this so that the host gets credit???

All you need to do is enter her info as a customer & then click the booking button.

Just enter her info in as a guest. You can leave her w/ a blank section under items, it's okay. On the name and address section there's a spot that you put the booking in. It'll have you select a date. It can be a made up date. As long as it's within the 6 month period to be valid, you'll be all set. Don't put it as a potential, that won't count for the host to get credit, put it in as a booking w/ a date. :) Congrats on getting a booking!

Thanks everyone. That is too easy! Off to close the show!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help with your question about entering a host who didn't place an order. The best way to do this is to go into your consultant portal and click on "Host a Show" and then "New Host". From there, you can enter all of the host's information and select "Host Credit Only" for the order type. This will ensure that the host receives credit for hosting, even though they didn't place an order. Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy hosting!

What is the purpose of entering a non-ordering guest for booking?

Entering a non-ordering guest for booking allows the host to receive credit for the guest's attendance at the party, even if they do not make a purchase.

Can I enter multiple non-ordering guests for booking?

Yes, you can enter multiple non-ordering guests for booking. This can help increase the host's credit and rewards.

Do I need to enter non-ordering guests for booking before or after the party?

You can enter non-ordering guests for booking before or after the party, but it is recommended to do so before the party to ensure accurate credit and rewards for the host.

How do I enter a non-ordering guest for booking?

To enter a non-ordering guest for booking, select "Enter Non-Ordering Guest" on the party order form and fill in their information. You can also add them to the guest list and mark them as a non-ordering guest.

Can a non-ordering guest be entered for booking after the party has ended?

Yes, a non-ordering guest can be entered for booking after the party has ended. However, it is recommended to enter them before the party to ensure accurate credit and rewards for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shari
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amy07
  • TJMagoo