• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: How to Secure Event Booths Without Using Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of renting booths for events in order to expand a Pampered Chef business. It is important to be careful about mentioning being a Pampered Chef consultant when inquiring about booths and to make sure there are no other Pampered Chef booths at the event. It is also advised to not carry inventory for booths and to focus on gathering contact information for potential future bookings.
Shelbi
Hey! So ive heard you have to be careful about not using pampered chef when asking about booths. My question is how do we ask about renting a booth without using pampered chef? Some events around me and want one of pampered chef, scentsy, ect.

I really want to get some booths as im new and having some trouble getting bookings and dobt know many people here as we just moved here.

Thank you

I'm confused. I don't know what you've heard. Can you elaborate a little more about what you're being told? I tell people (or mostly, they already know) that I'm a Pampered Chef consultant looking for booth space.

I don't know anything about not mentioning you're a Pampered Chef. You want to make sure they don't already have one and that you'll be the only one.

Maybe the confusion is in the wording? You would like a booth as an Independent Consultant for the Pampered Chef (and not a booth for Pampered Chef, as in Corporate)...

Shelbi, booths are a great way to expand your business, as long as the demographics of the function are good - for example, elementary schools that are having a holiday mart for kids to buy low-cost presents is probably not a good event to make sales at the event, but you could get future bookings from it.Since you're new, I will give some advice - don't buy product & carry an inventory for booths. If you buy a bunch of mix & chops & mini spatulas, they will want ice cream scoops or food choppers instead. If you buy ice cream scoops & food choppers, they will want mini spatulas, haha.Just show what you have in your kit and have mini-catalogs with your contact info. But most important, get THEIR contact info and follow up within a week of the event.Agree with DebPC - make sure yours is the ONLY Pampered Chef booth in the place. So yes, you have to say you're a PC consultant. Good catch on the independent consultant wording, Janis - I suspect that is the issue!

1. How do I word my invitations for a Pampered Chef party?

When wording your invitations for a Pampered Chef party, be sure to include the date, time, and location of the event. You can also mention any special themes or activities that will be taking place, as well as the benefits of attending (such as free products or discounts). Make sure to include a clear call-to-action, such as "RSVP by [date]" or "Space is limited, reserve your spot now!"

2. What should I include in the wording for my Facebook event for a Pampered Chef party?

When creating a Facebook event for your Pampered Chef party, be sure to include the same information as you would in your invitations (date, time, location, etc.). You can also add in additional details, such as a brief description of the products that will be showcased or any special promotions. Make sure to include a visually appealing image and use language that is engaging and encourages people to attend.

3. How do I word my hostess thank you notes for a successful Pampered Chef party?

When writing thank you notes to your hostess after a successful Pampered Chef party, be sure to express your gratitude and thank them for their support. You can also include specific details about the event, such as the number of guests in attendance or the amount of sales generated. It's also a nice touch to mention any highlights or memorable moments from the party.

4. What is the best way to word my Pampered Chef product descriptions?

When writing product descriptions for your Pampered Chef items, it's important to be descriptive and highlight the unique features and benefits of each product. Use attention-grabbing language and include any relevant details, such as size, materials, or special uses. You can also incorporate customer reviews or personal experiences to add credibility to your descriptions.

5. How should I word my Pampered Chef party invitations to get more bookings?

To encourage more bookings for your Pampered Chef parties, make sure your invitations are clear and concise. Include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as the benefits of hosting a party (such as free products or discounts). You can also offer an incentive for guests to bring a friend or to book their own party. Use language that creates a sense of excitement and urgency, such as "Limited spots available, reserve your party now!" or "Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
Curlyone