• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Create a Successful Non-Profit Fundraiser?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools at a fraction of the cost of other companies. Customers can order products on-line and pass out catalogs to collect orders. The Team will receive 25% of the purchase price before tax and shipping. There is a special guest special where spend $60 receive a pre-selected item. If customers have any questions, they can call Tammy Peterson at 618-225-7500.
TheFreddiesCook
I may be doing a fundraiser for a non-profit organization. How can I put information together for them about doing the fundraiser?

The idea so far is just to have catalogs on their office so as people come and go they will be told about the fundraiser and they can place orders to help the organization. They also have a board (president, etc...) and these memebers can take catalogs and gather outside orders...

What other advice can you give me? I am supposed to talk to the president this week. Thanks!

Anyone?????

Try to have an actual event for it, like a cooking show. Ask the organization if they can send out an email to all of their contacts about the event and the fundraiser. Put up flyers anywhere you can think of.

This is a letter that I sent out to a relay team that is having a fundraiser this friday night...if you have any questions on how to do this please feel free to give me a call..keep in mind that I am on CST and I turn my phone off by 8pm each night. Good Luck! I hope that this helps you.January 7, 2012Dear Yolanda, Congratulations! Your RelayTeam is choosing an excellent company to assist you in raising funds for your group. The Pampered Chef® is a well-respected company with a large selection of high-quality kitchen tools. You will find that people LOVE these products! The nice thing about this fundraiser is that the customers who purchase products to support your team will pay the actual value of the product, knowing that 25% of their purchase will be going directly to your team! (Other companies often inflate the price of the merchandise to cover their contribution.) Pampered Chef products are a great value AND are all guaranteed for a minimum of one full year from the date of purchase (except spices)! Each member should set her own goal of how much she or he would like to collect. For instance, collect $100 in sales before tax & shipping and the Team will receive $25. Here's how you can help:1. Place an order (the Team receives 25% before tax & shipping) Traditionally there has been a guest special of spend $60 receive a pre-selected item. (unknown till we have released from Pampered Chef.)2. Pass around a catalog & collect orders (additional catalogs available from designated contact). Collect orders from friends, neighbors, family members – anyone you know who has a kitchen or likes to eat! Use the outside order form to take orders. Ask customers to write checks out to Tammy Peterson. If customers prefer to pay by charge, be sure to clearly write down the name on the card, charge card number, expiration date, and billing zip code on the order form. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. You will be using a 6.25% tax rate. (All information will be on outside order form.) 3. Send an e-mail to friends & family letting them know that they can order on-line at Welcome To My Personal Web Site (host name to be determined)4. Schedule a kitchen or catalog show. (The Team will receive $5 for each booking. Ask your friends and family if they would like to schedule a show too!!) • Thank you for your support!ALL ORDERS (WITH PAYMENT) MUST BE TURNED IN TO the contact BY:
TBDIf you have questions, please call: Tammy Peterson, The Pampered Chef®, 618-225-7500

I thought that the organization received 15% am I wrong about this?

Mardan....I set my fundraisers up a bit different.

What do you do different?

anyone is more than welcome to give me a call...I have no problems helping out...with understanding that I am on CST and I turn my cell off at 8pm....618-225-7500

1. How can I start a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To start a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

2. How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of participants and the products sold. On average, fundraisers can earn 20-25% of the total sales as profit, which can add up to a significant amount for your cause.

3. Are there any upfront costs to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides all the materials and resources needed for the fundraiser, and you only pay for the products that are sold. This makes it a risk-free and easy fundraising opportunity.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives participants enough time to collect orders and for the consultant to process them and deliver the products. However, the duration can be adjusted to fit your organization's specific needs.

5. Can we customize the products available for our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for fundraisers, but you can also customize the products available to better fit your audience and cause. The consultant or customer service team can help you select the best products for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissKris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • stfenyo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stfenyo
  • raebates